Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  18  19  20 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Dreams... (Page 11)
Author Topic: Dreams...
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
posted      Profile for Matt The Courageous   Author's Homepage   Email Matt The Courageous   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Lyra is right. []

The next time you see a 7.125" X 24" glulam, think of me!

According to Rosboro charts, A 5.44" x 18" glulam is 27.9lbs. per linear foot. Simple math says this beam weighs 558 lbs. at 20'. These beams are very common today in home building construction. Other engineered beams are far heavier.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Long may truth prevail."
"Peace to the faithful."
"Fear no darkness!"
"Fight the good fight!"
"for even a fool if he is silent, men will think him wise"
Anger is easy, forgiveness is hard.

From: pacific northwest | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't remember what was happening in the first dream last night, but I woke up laughing a lot []
Which made me realize that I usually don't laugh in dreams ? []

The second one more like a nightmare : it was involving me being part of a terrorist group with the performers of the company I work for. We were on the evil side, and that woman performer wanted us to behead Orcs but we didn't want to. We were at the same time in the studio where they perform and in the countryside near train tracks.
So we told her "you should behead the Orcs yourself then", hoping she wouldn't (like in aSoIaF) but she agreed []

[ 01-25-2009, 12:38 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Linarien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2073

posted      Profile for Linarien   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I dreamt that a very lost citizen found her way back to the White City one evening, and cried of happiness and nostalgia.

[] hello, all!

From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I had a dream that I was in a hotel room with two girls (I resembles a lot what the road-trip is going to be in Albuquerque and Flagstaff [] ) and that we had to cover one of the mattresses with black scotch tape []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]

Keep going. If you had a dream being in a hotel room with two girls and a roll of tape there better be more to it than that!

From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'd say! All I ever dream about is washing the dishes. []
From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
There would have been if a straight guy was having such a dream. []

I had some weird dreams last night, too, but I can't remember much more than thinking "that was weird, I should post it in Inc''s dream thread when I wake up." []

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Belly - don't lie. It's really Famke Janssen washing the dishes naked while you watch. Amirite? []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

quote:
I had some weird dreams last night, too, but I can't remember much more than thinking "that was weird, I should post it in Inc''s dream thread when I wake up."
[] It happens to me all the time, too [] []
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Another dream about driving around looking for someplace, and all the roads going the wrong way. Even being on a one-way road going the wrong way!

Only qualifies for this thread because I actually remembered it long enough to post! []

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I dreamt I was at shinigami school [] Too much "Bleach"? No such thing [] I was training with Renji, yay!

And then I woke up and the "Bleach" Wii game had come in the mail []

Now I want to learn a martial art...

[ 02-07-2009, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: Neytari Took-Baggins ]

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I had this really mini-nightmare in the morning as I was sleeping in between the snooze alarm (so it was really short... and I was kind of half awake as well, or it seemed like it anyway).

The dream was like we had suddenly come from a commercial (or just tuned on the TV and found this B horror flick to be on). Previous information wasn't filled in, but I was in this car (small car, mind) and these horrible growling sounds were coming from outside. Then, the person who was driving the car was like, "I'm going out there. It was my fault anyway. I led it here. I should have to pay."

And I tried to get them to change their mind, but the girl got out and left the keys in the ignition. After she walked around the front of the car, this thing attacked. It was something like a werewolf on two legs and she screamed horribly and started running. For about 10 feet where she was knocked on the ground and then the screaming stopped and the crunching noises began. [] []

Then, the thing turned its attention to me in the car and I was paralyzed watching as it jumped onto the hood and bashed its head into the windshield, breaking it immediately. I remember thinking too, "damn that was a weak windshield." Then, before my face was engulfed in teeth, I woke up. []

When I woke up I was like, "Why didn't I start the car and drive away? That was dumb." []

[ 02-09-2009, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I recently dreamt that I was Batman. [] I was flying, but I couldn't fly higher than the point where my brain wasn't able to figure out how the ground would look like at that altitude. And I did not have full control over the flight either. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I had this dream that I was being interviewed or something.

I was sitting on a couch with a glass of water, and the guy with a mic asked a question. I was about to answer, but then he said "No, I'm asking the question to the glass of water this time !" []

He asked the question again to the glass of water, and apparently the way to ask a glass of water a question is to take off a few words from the sentence (hence, I didn't understand it).

And of course, the glass of water had to answer. And I did it by pouring its content on the journalist guy [] Apparently, I found that very funny, for I was laughing histerically while doing that []

I also dreamt of Firefly []

[ 03-14-2009, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

So in my dream, Ney was walking is some kind of forest and I was taking pictures of her, and she and the forest were both so beautiful []

And then suddenly Lilli and a friend of mine who will be in SF when we get there started dancing with her. They were doing the choreography of a VERY bad French boys-band from the 90's []

Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aw []

I dreamt I was in this weird store with bad lighting in it, but everything was really really cheap! So I found a doll with purple hair, but it didn't have a price tag. So I asked the lady at the counter how much it was and she said "67." And I was like "DOLLARS?" and she laughed and said "No! Cents!" I was very pleased with this, haha. I have no idea what this dream means [] Other than an indication that I like deals and purple-haired dolls.

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I had a dream I was going to Hawaii with a friend. I want to go []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I dreamt that I was playing tennis with Lyra and Wings []
And then we had to leave the court because the Chinese basketball team needed it []

LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

If Inc' can double post here, so can I.

Dreamed I was at sort of a dinner party last night, sitting at the corner of the table next to my mum. We somehow thought we were drinking grape juice, and we both protested that we're teetotallers when we learned it was wine. Our rather large stemmed goblets promptly began shrinking, and the liquid inside turned pinkish and viscous, until it looked like we were drinking shampoo out of bottle caps. Somehow it still tasted like grape juice...

Had another dream, but I can't remember. I told Wings about it and promptly forgot.

Oh, and when I told Wings about Inc''s tennis dreams, he said to tell Inc' that he looks *~*faaabulouuuuuus*~* in a tennis skirt. []

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I had a supurb dream the other night, all about me been in Rome in classical times at the struggle between Anthony and Octavian. I think I sided with Anthony and Octavian chased me all across the Roman Empire! But I did seem to dream it quite vividly!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
sounds like there's potential for a homo-erotic fantasy along those lines. []
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
posted      Profile for Matt The Courageous   Author's Homepage   Email Matt The Courageous   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hahahahahaha
From: pacific northwest | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah the Good Witch
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11219
posted      Profile for Sarah the Good Witch   Email Sarah the Good Witch   Edit/Delete Post 
I saw Augustus wrestling with Cleopatra....
From: Vancouver | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
did he "probe" her for information?
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Dreams... (Page 11)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  18  19  20 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help