Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  18  19  20 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Dreams... (Page 0)
Author Topic: Dreams...
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Birdie ate too many skittles!
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Last night I dreamt I was taking the TOEIC again. That's not interesting !
I can assure you, taking the TOEIC isn't half as bad as teaching it-or TOEFL for that matter. Give me the IELTS any day!
From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I had this weird dream last night in which there was some guy in a room who was being fed a lot of hamburgers in order to win a competition. They were very big hamburgers, and there was an employee who had to bring them in (in a wheelbarrow).

When it came to the last hamburger (chicken), the eating man was covered by the previous, huge, hamburger. And then this huge hamburger started talking in this weird, little, high voice, saying "My name is Tomato. I really like you. But I need to "disconnect" (?) you".

I don't know... [] []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Is this your fear of tomatoes taking over your brain again? []
Here are some killer tomatoes for you:
[] [] [] [] []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Maybe [] But -- thankfully -- the hamburger had no tomato. []
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I had a weird dream the other day about the next Hobbit movie. I dreamt I was watching it, but it wasn't anything like the book. The pirate battle was good, though. But I'm not sure what Snow White was doing in it!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

posted      Profile for Madomir   Email Madomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I dreamt I was watching it, but it wasn't anything like the book.
Sounds to me like you were actually awake and watching the LotR trilogy []
From: northern hemisphere-ish | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I had a dream that me and Athene were in a restaurant eating a lot of chicken, and they weren't very nice and forgot about our orders. [] [] []
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Guess what? [] I'm going to a jazz/funk concert next Friday for my friend's dad's band. [] Their set piece is a cover of Groove is in the Heart. [] He does the rap. [] Now I just need a psychedelic Pucci catsuit and I'm all set. []
From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

The smiley [] is indeed in order. []
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Had a dream last night that I had a really close friend who looked exactly like Björk. She got comments on it all the time but what made it worse was that Björk, in my alternate universe, gets killed by a crazed fan. After that, my friend has to go into hiding because people keep screaming at her in the street.

WTF BRAIN []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Interesting... []
I like how your brain function. []

I wonder what that says about my brain. []

I have dreamt twice in a row that I was playing the piano. That's usually the way my subconscious tells me that I'm more relaxed. So yay ! []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I had a dream that I was Miss Marple and I had to solve this murder in a big mansion. []
I hadn't been a woman in a dream in a long time ! []

[ 05-30-2013, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I had this dream that I was conducting Dvorak's New World symphony, except that I didn't know how. [] At some point, the musicians started to leave one by one from the hall. But the music was still playing. []

I also dreamt that a friend of mine had an extra-uterine pregnancy. The foetus had grown in her back. []

[ 02-19-2014, 05:23 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

I've been recovering from septicaemia recently, and one of the nastier side effects (apart from the imminent threat of kidney failure and death) is that your body temperature goes all over the place. For me, that has meant two weeks of horrific and continual nightmares. A small sampling from last night, complete with full sensory input including pain:
  • Being stung by a bee and dying of anaphylactic shock []
  • Someone sending me the flayed skin of one of my cats in a gift box []
  • Black lumps forming all over my body which subsequently disgorged enormous writhing maggots []
  • My mother developing dementia and trying to kill me with her bare hands []
  • Being chased around a house and raped by a colleague of mine who in real life is lovely []
you would think I would be exhausted this morning but actually I'm fine, despite the episodes of cataplexy that this causes.
HOMEOSTASIS, Y U NO WORK RITE
[]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

OMG, that sounds awful. [] I'm so sorry !

(Incidentally, how on Earth did you get septicaemia ?? [] [] )

Gollum Gollum
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11392

posted      Profile for Gollum Gollum   Email Gollum Gollum   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Today I dreamed that Snöwdog changed his username to Werófë (or sth like that), so WGW got angry and deleted most of his posts. []
Don't ask me why I have such dreams...

From: Cave in the Misty Mountains | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You are sick to be dreaming of me at all Gollum Squared! []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If people weren't sick we wouldn't need hospitals []
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I had a dream that I was in Brittany alone and then I had to get back to Paris but I was late to take the train. I remember thinking 'ooh I need to pack lots of food'. And then I still made it on time but there was no trains since it was Sunday. So I decided to have dinner with my mother (who'd showed up there) and we had it under the rain at a restaurant while yelling at each other a lot. []

[ 09-22-2017, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Only part I remember of last night's dreams :

Athene says that the sometimes water her garden with left-over wine to make it more fertile. []

Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Athene had "leftover" wine? Wow that was a surreal dream. []

[ 09-23-2017, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: Wandering Tuor ]

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

A bunch of friends (including Adulithien) and I had to fight three disgusting giant octopuses. []

[ 09-24-2017, 04:45 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Athene got a new job as a cab driver in Paris. [] But on her first day she gets a new car that she's never driven before and doesn't know how to drive it properly. [] So she abandons it in the middle of Place Maubert square. []
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Dreams... (Page 0)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  18  19  20 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help