Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » What Minas Tirith Means to You (Page 2)
Author Topic: What Minas Tirith Means to You
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Today is actually my 10-month anniversary []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] This is easily the longest I've stayed with any message board.
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Peregrin Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1176

posted      Profile for Peregrin Took   Email Peregrin Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, just reading this thread and thinking about what MT has meant to me has brought up quite a few sappy emotions.

I've been a member here for just over 6 years, however I have only been a constant poster for about 3 or 4 years. The last 2 years I have been on sabatical as a new wife and mom with very limited internet access outside of the home. And yet, I have found my way back here, to my internet home.
When I first joined here, I was one very trouble teen. With lots of personal problems at home I emersed myself into the world of our beloved JRRT. And through some miracle MT popped up as a #1 search result and I browsed around here and joined. My first (and best)message board experience.
Through the help of some incredible people here I managed to get through my rocky teenage years stronger and unharmed. I made some amazing friends who I think of everyday (although I haven't talked to several of them in a few years). And most of all I'd really like to thank some especially special people who I've been able to meet, talk to on the phone, or adopt as an extention of my own family: Peony, Lostfiniel, Gandy, The White Lady, Isengrim Took IV, Snowy, Keo, Quen, and the entire MT family tree
I guess everything I feel for MT isn't really able to be translated into words. All I can really say is that without it, I wouldn't be the person I am today. I wouldn't be the mother I am. And I wouldn't be the wife I am. And no matter how long I am away from this great city, it will always be home, and I will always find my way back as long as it still stands.
So, WGW and all the citizens, Thank You.

[ 02-10-2008, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: Peregrin Took ]

From: Northern NY | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalkin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1029

posted      Profile for Kalkin   Email Kalkin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've been here for a number of years and have enjoyed my conversations with many here. Unfortunately, a great many of them have disappeared. Not sure why they left, but I miss talking to them.

[ 02-10-2008, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Kalkin ]

From: Chicago | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey I'm still here ya big lug! []

Oh, and I'm so proud of you, Princess. You turned out to be a great person, but you were always a great person IMO.

[ 02-10-2008, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Snow Wizard ]

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalkin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1029

posted      Profile for Kalkin   Email Kalkin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
yeah, but not as much a you used to be.

BTW: Belated congrats on the NC. The better team won.

From: Chicago | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, man, I really appreciate that.

BTW, don't despair, looks like your team will probably be playing for it all again next year according to the experts. Remember this year was supposed to be a rebuilding year. Y'all are gonna grab the crystal ball sooner or later. []

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
As said: I'm here again, you bunch of old geezer n00bs, you! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"For I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother me."

John 3:16-21

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

Good to see you back, Earoid. []
The Dread Pirate Roberts
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2117
posted      Profile for The Dread Pirate Roberts   Email The Dread Pirate Roberts   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Minas Tirith means Tower of Guard to me. []
From: Blacksburg, VA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mordor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6501
posted      Profile for Mordor   Email Mordor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
minas tirith means i want guard of the citidel this is my 70 post

[ 02-11-2008, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: Mordor ]

From: Mount Airy MD | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ederchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6454
posted      Profile for Ederchil   Email Ederchil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So I've noticed. You already broke the double-posting record.
From: Groningen, the Netherlands | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Dread Pirate Roberts
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2117
posted      Profile for The Dread Pirate Roberts   Email The Dread Pirate Roberts   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]

[ 02-11-2008, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: The Dread Pirate Roberts ]

From: Blacksburg, VA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
i want guard of the citidel
You can have it when you can spell it []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Official God Father Of Lentil
"LG for PM!!!" - CloudStrife
"LG = Lifes Good = Lifes Glorfindel" - Cloudstife (él es mi amigo!)
"LG, you're evil. Just plain evil" - Aermir
"I REALLY must get around to terminating your account LG!" -Wetwang
"You mad blighter" - Gloin the Dark

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
posted      Profile for Eluchil   Author's Homepage   Email Eluchil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Menegroth, deep under the sea | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
IM IN UR SPELCHEK. GARDING UR SITADELL.
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
you guys are funny!

[ 02-12-2008, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: pi ]

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] ALL UR SITADELLS R BELONG 2 US!! []

[ 02-12-2008, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Earendilyon ]

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
U HAV NO CHANCE MAKE UR TIME.

WHAT U SAY???

HA. HA. HA. HA.

Edit: Set. Point. Thread de-railed. []

[ 02-12-2008, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

The moment I arrive, threads get derailed! Gives one stuff to ponder, doesn't it? []

~ Ear.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Comunity []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The one and only ZENCHEN™
Citzen #88 according to the oldbies
Oh that reminds me Zen, YOU ROCK man! - Whyte Chyld Wyelder
...shooting newbies is like smoking pot, its technically illegal, but everyone does it anyway-OSSY *Drools at Avatar*
And I figure if Zen doesn't know it, it's probably not WORTH knowing... - Cloudstrife
Zillionaire Exchanging Naughty, Intense, Thrilling Hugs
The Most Crazy CitiZEN

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Q
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5312
posted      Profile for Q   Email Q   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
To me, Minas Tirith is the place I go to take a break from being odd.

[ 02-22-2008, 04:56 AM: Message edited by: Q ]

From: LOS ANGELES, CA. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

Zen is still not spelling correctly, I perceive []

~ Ear.

[ 02-22-2008, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Earendilyon ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Lassë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3063

posted      Profile for Lassë   Email Lassë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Zen, since you're here anyways, you might as well go post a contemporary photo of your face in the face thread...
[]

From: Berlin | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » What Minas Tirith Means to You (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help