Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  16  17  18 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » You-Tube Gems (Page 4)
Author Topic: You-Tube Gems
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Panda mom- I would say that her nerves are a little frayed. []

Rusty the narcoleptic dog! []

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Bayeux Tapestry, animated.
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not that hacking up horses with axes is funny, but the guy smacking the horse with his weapon around 3:00 was pretty comical...
From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I must admit I love this video-clip []
Always makes me feel better when I'm sad []

This one is quite fun as well...The two guys in the back are awesome []
And the singer herself is quite into the song []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Dee-Lite was good... but these guys did psychedelic-alternative-camp-pop-rock much better... []

As for the second video... it should be renamed "Village People rejects dancing badly". What are they doing? The choreographer should be taken out back and shot. []

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Groove is in the Heart", one of my all-time favourite songs.
[] [] [] [] []
And it has an important message for all of us. Because, you know, groove really is in the heart.
[]
*dances round office*
He's not nasty, or malicious,
Just lovely, and delicious!

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
These people really knew how to party []
Love the haircuts, btw...and it's clearly a non-ageist video !
But the eyes of the male singer frightens me []

*will grin stupidly for the rest of the day*

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
YESSSS! I freakin love that song!
From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think I need to get a copy of it for the Party.
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, a friend told me about this yesterday and it has to be the single greatest Youtube video ever created.

Watch it or die!

You know that "Lady Lumps" song by that 'artist' Fergie? Well I didn't realize just how ridiculous the lyrics were until I listened to the above video. The great Alanis Morssette took it upon herself to turn it into a moving piano ballad complete with reinacted music video. []

From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

You realize that was posted near the end of the last page, right? []
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh really?

Well..... the way I posted it was more engaging.

From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

Blah blah blah. []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

"I-I-I couldn't ask for another..." []
*just listened to the song 6 times in a row*

And yet I still give you more []

I haven't seen the whole film, but this extract is worth it, though it must be well-known... I can't imagine how orks like that can frighten anyone []
Just listen to the sound of the whip.

And, last but not least : Heavy-headed !

[ 04-16-2007, 07:21 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

I may be the only one who remembers the riotious (yet relatively unpopular) Ben Stiller Show, but here's some good stuff... the second clip is the best:

Counting with Bruce Springsteen

Legends of Springsteen

Wilson garden hose commercial

Lucky Clovers U2 parody

[ 04-16-2007, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: Adulithien ]

Liriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1849

posted      Profile for Liriana   Email Liriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Tetris
From: oregon! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Two choirs :

Nintendo Choir : Those guys are amazing [] []
Love the Tetris bit []

And another one a friend sent me : Swedish song it's not funny per se , but the song is cute []

E : Liriana, I knew the one you gave. Totally absurd []

[ 04-21-2007, 06:03 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

They're not Swedish... they're Finnish! get your Scandinavian countries right! []

*beats Inc' over the head with a virtual encylopedia*

[]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

3 hours later...

*wakes up with an awful headache*
*picks up the virtual encyclopedia which is still lying on the floor*
*still feeling dizzy*
*goes to his friend's and beats him as well with it*
*comes back to MT*
*apologizes humbly*

[]

[ 04-21-2007, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It could have been worse... you could have mixed Norway and Sweden. Now that would've been a crime []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in this case I would have been beaten up twice, wouldn't I ? []

*hides the virtual encyclopedia, just in case* []

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Twice at least []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Billy's Balls.

[ 04-25-2007, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Wandering Tuor ]

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

HOLY CRAP!

I would never want to play beer pong against that guy. [] [] []

[ 04-25-2007, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: Adulithien ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

The Metafilter link (where I found it) was "Your beer pong game sucks".
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » You-Tube Gems (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  16  17  18 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help