Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  16  17  18 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » You-Tube Gems (Page 3)
Author Topic: You-Tube Gems
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bunny chases a snake up a tree!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSPIR3pclYw

From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
posted      Profile for Grimwulf Stormspear   Email Grimwulf Stormspear   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lord Vader []
From: The central lake-lands of the Great Peninsula. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3830

posted      Profile for Gna   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have no words for this, other than that it's totally amazing animation.

[]

EDIT: Takes doodling into an entirely different dimension. Mesmerizing. []

[ 03-20-2007, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: Gna ]

From: Andustar | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Awesome! Reminds me of Monty Python's doodling []

As a Nintendo fan I very much enjoyed "The Wrath of Giga Bowser". Very well made!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1nGBIGKnuU

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angathas
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1319
posted      Profile for Angathas   Author's Homepage   Email Angathas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
On Youtube there is supposedly a film which claims to actually show the face of reclusive writer Thomas Pynchon. Do you think this could be real? Just type in "Thomas Pynchon" into the search section. A selection will come up a film-maker talking about his film as he screens it. We see an older man with a hat and glasses, no beard. He claims it is Pynchon himself. But is this true?
From: Staten Island, New York 10306 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3830

posted      Profile for Gna   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's possible, of course, but it seems unlikely. There's this quote from the Wikipedia page on Pynchon:

quote:
More recently, book critic Arthur Salm has written that "....the man simply chooses not to be a public figure, an attitude that resonates on a frequency so out of phase with that of the prevailing culture that if Pynchon and Paris Hilton were ever to meet—the circumstances, I admit, are beyond imagining—the resulting matter/antimatter explosion would vaporize everything from here to Tau Ceti IV."
[]

Also, Pynchon's Dec 2006 letter in defense of author Ian McEwan was composed on an old-fashioned typewriter (as was his most recent novel, Against the Day, AFAIK); I wouldn't be surprised if Pynchon had no knowledge of YouTube.

From: Andustar | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Crikey []
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1849

posted      Profile for Liriana   Email Liriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM_MkWgbt3k []
From: oregon! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
funny!! sounds like there was just as much planning as well.
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lego car factory!

It just so cool!

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
OMG!!! WT, I saw your post in a box. Does that mean you know about.... Awesometown? (same writers)

Awesometown is DEFINITELY rated at least PG-13, but hilarious. Rating would probably be for language, innuendo... I can't remember if there are drug references. Actually, it's mostly clean, but I guess the offensive parts are a little in-your-face.

Awesometown!!

The 'Bu is pretty funny, too, for bad parody.

Then there's always the very crude and PG-13+ George Washington video. Did you know he invented cocaine?

YouTube rules me

[ 03-28-2007, 05:23 AM: Message edited by: Adulithien ]

From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I can't watch it right this second, Adu but I'll check it out later today. Dick in a Box is the best.

quote:
Number two , , , put your junk in that box . . .

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Skiing on the Tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7eJWMMYWaw

E: can't get code working []

[ 03-28-2007, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: Freya ]

From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You are pretty much right about Dick in a Box. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. "A girl like you needs something real!" []

Awesometown = the greatest. Akiva writes my favorite sketches, but Jorma has the best personal introduction.

Um, and the Dudes' cut is way better than the Fox cut. FYI

[ 03-28-2007, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: Adulithien ]

From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1849

posted      Profile for Liriana   Email Liriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Stupid videos at their finest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT60SkXN1UY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj0Ma2CsHME

From: oregon! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

[] Loved that last one!
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

Holy crap. []

Has anyone seen the video of Alanis Morisette covering "My Humps"?

It took me a sec to figure out what was going on... I don't even know what to say!

Witness the carnage yourself.

Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That was hilarious!
From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

Well, I'm glad I'm not alone. It takes a special sense of humor to appreciate some things. [] []
Liriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1849

http://youtube.com/watch?v=glzkWmJgCgY

This made me laugh.

Talan
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2413

posted      Profile for Talan   Email Talan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This is hilarious, if you can sit through the intro in Japanese.

And this Japanese illusion prank.

And this, which is such an...extreme...prank, that I don't know how it's legal. Surely the person was clued in (I don't know much about Japanese tort laws), but it's hilarious nonetheless.

EDIT:

uhhhh... Japanese cartoon about potty training...and from the look of things, constipation. The funniest thing is the kid at the end.

EDIT 2:

Hysterical telemarketer prank

[ 04-07-2007, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: Talan ]

From: Austin, TX. Home of awesome. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The potty training video was great. Especially when he graduates to big boy underwear... I assume that's what that was about. []
From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

Mocha's First Broccoli.

WARNING: Cute Overload.

Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
OMG, Talan, I thank you for that piece of joy - I laughed so hard watching those. []
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] @ Mocha. So cute with his little feet in the air []

David Brent's pop video (you probably won't find it funny if you don't know about David Brent/The Office)

Same vid with bloopers

From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » You-Tube Gems (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  16  17  18 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help