Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  16  17  18 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » You-Tube Gems (Page 2)
Author Topic: You-Tube Gems
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Jack []

Lorenzo []

Base jumping []

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Now I feel dizzy. I don't think I can get out of my chair. Not without a parachute, anyway.
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belthronding
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5113
posted      Profile for Belthronding   Email Belthronding   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. Finance sucks. I need a parachute.
From: Boston, MA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my god, that old man in the yellow shirt at the barn show had me laughing until tears came out. []

I found this today, it's great.

How To Wash A Cat!

OH MY GAWD! []

Yet another OHHH MYYY GAAWWDD!!! ... Dan on "Extras"! This is some funny shiatzu!
-Keo

[ 02-07-2007, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Princess Keona ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cernunnos
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 652

posted      Profile for Cernunnos   Email Cernunnos   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Base Jumping!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[] [] [] []

[ 02-07-2007, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Cernunnos ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Whereas the light perceives the very heart of the darkness, its own secret has not been discovered.

From: Perth, Scotland | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Shall we play Put the Sorting Hat on the Slytherin?

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dancing Sparrow
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2240

posted      Profile for Dancing Sparrow   Author's Homepage   Email Dancing Sparrow   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Barry White-us ... Candle lightus!!!
[] [] []

Large Horse Herd Rescue
This is a cool peice for people who like horses and animals I guess. I had to do something like this 5 years ago when the river on our property flooded, but there were only thirty horses. It was crazy none the less. My horse swam into a large rock and went under. I ended up swimming myself across and ended up a 1/4 mile down river from the herd. Everyone was fine save a few cuts and bruises. This video is of a much much bigger herd and through a lake.

See... no one knows the words! So don't feel so bad... mummble like the rest of us.

Fourteen Days In A Civic (Spoof) <<< Couple choice words in this one so 18+ warning!

Coke Zero Commercial

Soup Du Jour

[ 02-07-2007, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: Dancing Sparrow ]

From: Over Yonder *points south* | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

Bad goalkeeping.
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure many of you have heard of this, but I'll post it any way:

The heart-warming Free Hugs Campaign

And if you search YouTube for "free hugs" you can see that the campaign spread from Bucharest to Tel Aviv to Venezuela. Nice! []

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

I hadn't heard of that, but it was great. []

The Butterfly Effect.

[ 02-16-2007, 07:20 AM: Message edited by: Wandering Tuor ]

White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bollywood Parody - Shall We Dance?

KingRichard's Classic Chicago Television page

From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Svengoolie!
 -
That cracks me up. A local Indy station had a less funny version of him too. There has been rumors of a come-back for a long time.

Tell KR to stop in and say hello sometime.

From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

Dick in a Box.

[] WARNING: Boy band parody. And bad language.

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
ROFL omg WT I LOVE that clip....

It's unfortunately a very catchy song.

Now, how to get my bf to do that for Christmas.... []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
posted      Profile for Maia Olorin   Email Maia Olorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luVjkTEIoJc

"It's just a model."

[]

Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elenár
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4322

posted      Profile for Elenár   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My daughter is lost in your ASDA store. Her name is....

How funny is that! The guy making the call is from Johannesburg btw []

From: The glorious UK - for good! | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3830

posted      Profile for Gna   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Billy the Cockatoo busts loose...
From: Andustar | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3830

posted      Profile for Gna   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nora the cat plays piano

I suspect they put a family of mice in the piano case. []

From: Andustar | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1849

posted      Profile for Liriana   Email Liriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crfrKqFp0Zg

I thought this was pretty cool.

From: oregon! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anoren Anarinwa
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2435

posted      Profile for Anoren Anarinwa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You're the One that I want (Precious!) Oh, Andy Serkis! Warning, this video might be offensive to some people.
Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
posted      Profile for Maia Olorin   Email Maia Olorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This is just brilliant;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MtASzGjD-M

[]

Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Jim Carrey - Lovs is All

Greatest video ever! []

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYP82tEU9os

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
An outstanding ad campaign for Australia Post. Wonderfully shot, beautifully written and brilliantly executed. Well done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk3hVYyTDiA

From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lost king
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4098
posted      Profile for the lost king   Author's Homepage   Email the lost king   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
one of the spectators to this insanity is my best friend. this is just hilariously stupid.

the long version

the short version

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ignorance is NOT bliss, It's a freakin' pain in the butt.

That's what pessimistic optimism is all about. ~Braeden Fireheart

From: Lameham MD | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anoren Anarinwa
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2435

posted      Profile for Anoren Anarinwa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think the group Flight of the Conchords is just too hysterical. Here are some videos for the poor neglected souls that have yet to see them!

Jenny

Gangster Rap Battle

Albi, the Racist Dragon

Audio of the LotR theme song

By the way, props to that girl for going through with her bet...even if she is incredibly stupid.

Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » You-Tube Gems (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  16  17  18 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help