Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » You-Tube Gems (Page 17)
Author Topic: You-Tube Gems
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bride serenades groom. Starts at 27 seconds.

The wunder boner! (Get your minds out of the gutter!)

From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I am still searching for my mind. []

Perhaps it's located where the link leads to. []

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This is currently doing the rounds on Twitter...

The Muppets do Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Surprised kitten.
From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Jizz in my pants

So funny.

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
How well can you jump rope?
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That kitten's cuteness just kills me. []
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Éoric of the Riddermark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2302

posted      Profile for Éoric of the Riddermark   Author's Homepage   Email Éoric of the Riddermark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a funny little video I was sent a few days ago. The description didn't exactly have me rushing to click the link, but I'm glad I did. []

Silent Monks Singing Halleluia

From: Wilsonville, OR | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Art - I love that song. [] You've seen "I'm on a boat!" right? [] [] []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Éoric of the Riddermark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2302

posted      Profile for Éoric of the Riddermark   Author's Homepage   Email Éoric of the Riddermark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not on You-Tube, but an amusing video that pokes fun at one of Hollywood's oft-recycled plotlines. I give you...

Dangerous Wands

There's only two ways outta here: jumpin' on a broomstick, or dark magic. Do I look like pro quidditch material to you?

[ 12-21-2009, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Éoric of the Riddermark ]

From: Wilsonville, OR | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
All You Need Is Love

156 countries sing it together.

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
posted      Profile for Grimwulf Stormspear   Email Grimwulf Stormspear   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not Safe for Work [] []
From: The central lake-lands of the Great Peninsula. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I actually saw that live Grima. That was a good one. []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

When I saw this I yelled out loud, "holy sh**!" twice! Man oh man, he truly is the luckiest train track inspector, here.
Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
posted      Profile for Grimwulf Stormspear   Email Grimwulf Stormspear   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This clip is very revealing. []
From: The central lake-lands of the Great Peninsula. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, so is this article . [] Scroll down to the 14th through 16th paragraphs for the specific application to the laughable video referenced above. I'd have linked/copied only those grafs, but reading the entire article for the big picture is worth it.
From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigranes
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 9076
posted      Profile for Tigranes   Email Tigranes   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
lolwut?
You don't believe in this ID stuff, do you, Grimwulf?

From: anywhere | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Good one Bomby. []
Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
Thanks for the link, Bomby. [] The article verifies my impression. For example, Dawkins writes:

quote:
The conclusion I was heading towards was that, even in the highly unlikely event that some such ‘Directed Panspermia’ was responsible for designing life on this planet, the alien beings would themsleves have to have evolved, if not by Darwinian selection, by some equivalent ‘crane’ (to quote Dan Dennett). My point here was that design can never be an ultimate explanation for organized complexity.
Dawkins seems to miss the point. [] Maybe I am handicapped because I have only seen this clip and not the whole film, but the point I took away from the clip was to observe Dawkins’ precommitment to rejecting design as an explanation. The quote from Dawkins, made in rebuttal to the film, demonstrates exactly the precommitment that I was struck by upon watching the clip. I never had the impression that Dawkins believed in aliens or even intelligent design (the clip is badly mislabeled on YouTube), but I did have a clear sense that Dawkins was adhering to evolution as a presupposition rather than just as a scientific conclusion.

Don’t get me wrong. [] Dawkins has plenty of reason to believe in Darwinian evolution on Earth. But he has no scientific or empirical reason to suppose that if there are intelligent aliens on some other planet, then they “have to have” evolved. He hasn’t observed the fossil record on these alien planets. He hasn’t observed anything about the natural history of this hypothetical planet, but he asserts that it must have been thus and so. He has no scientific basis for his belief, just a philosophical and religious precommitment.

Dawkins is by all accounts a brilliant man within his own narrow domain of the natural sciences. [] He is even regarded as an excellent science writer. However, he is an incompetent philosopher and theologian. More to the point, anyone who believes that his hostility to religion is based on science needs to take a closer, more critical, more skeptical, more rigorous look. He obviously has other motives.

BTW: Tigranes, this thread isn’t the place to discuss the issue in depth. [] You can ask me elsewhere if you like, but if you remember that saying about advice from Elves, you may find the proverb a warning.

Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
Saved at last! []
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

Do you like to quote the Bible to justify your actions or merely argue your point?
Better check your clothes!

e: I dislike intolerant people.

[ 08-25-2010, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: pi ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Narwhals []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vahndel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5110

posted      Profile for Vahndel   Email Vahndel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This. A perfect delivery, even with a fly on his head. []
From: Florida, the Flower of the US | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigranes
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 9076
posted      Profile for Tigranes   Email Tigranes   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Battle of Ithilien" - a LotR scene done pretty well with a PC game.

[ 09-10-2010, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: Tigranes ]

From: anywhere | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Erasure - Always
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » You-Tube Gems (Page 17)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help