Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  16  17  18 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » You-Tube Gems (Page 0)
Author Topic: You-Tube Gems
Angathas
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1319
posted      Profile for Angathas   Author's Homepage   Email Angathas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, if any of you are on youtube, and you see the name RAELSPARK in the comments, then you will know that it is me!

I often comment of music and politics. I look ate videos of progressive rock bands. But I also love comedy from Marx Brothers, Monty Python, Rodney Dangerfield, etc. My politics is a bit Libertarian to center-right, and like Ayn Rand's ideas.

I also like videos about weird stuff like piranha fish, car crashes, ghosts, witchcraft, the woman who called 911 because she couldn't get her chicken-nuggets, etc.

Check it out.

From: Staten Island, New York 10306 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

posted      Profile for Jango   Email Jango   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if anyone posted this before... if so, well then it's worth an encore.

Leonard Nimoy's ballad of Bilbo Baggins

From: US Virgin Islands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
four parts - violins doing Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
posted      Profile for Grimwulf Stormspear   Email Grimwulf Stormspear   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A love song for lovers of freedom. []
From: The central lake-lands of the Great Peninsula. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
GrandMa + Facebook [] Song.
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Independence Day U.S.A.!
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Skinemax by Smash TV

Basically, it's an hour of mixes timed to clips from almost every cult film of the 80s. Whoever the dude is who did this, it must be his 9th symphony. I find a new favorite part just about every day. The creativity amassed in one place here is astounding! This is exactly the kind of thing I'll have time to do once I win the lottery.

From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigranes
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 9076
posted      Profile for Tigranes   Email Tigranes   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gandalf versus Dumbledore - Epic Rap Battle...
From: anywhere | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jóhnny, the Jester
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 579

posted      Profile for Jóhnny, the Jester   Email Jóhnny, the Jester   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
just a beauty! Silent Star Wars
From: Q-Tip | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Avengers Trailer Re-cut (Avengers audio, Toy Story visuals) []
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
posted      Profile for Maia Olorin   Email Maia Olorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBewrP1X_is

I sent it from my iPad. WTF?

[ 10-31-2012, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: Maia Olorin ]

Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigranes
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 9076
posted      Profile for Tigranes   Email Tigranes   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That link is weird, maybe you can fix it?

While we're on the subject of Romney, here's Romney Style!

edit: Just for the record, I'm not an Obama supporter.

[ 10-31-2012, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: Tigranes ]

From: anywhere | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
posted      Profile for Maia Olorin   Email Maia Olorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just for the record, I am. Lesser of two evils, and I think Obama is a more principled man. He couldn't help it if the Republicans and the wackjob Teabaggers refused to work with him and stonewalled his agenda from day 1.

Unless you are very rich, a bigot, or plain stupid, Romney is not going to do anything for you.

[ 10-31-2012, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Maia Olorin ]

Tigranes
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 9076
I'm not saying I'm a Romney supporter either. I support the candidate that's better for my own country, and I'm not sure which one is (you know, it should be the one that doesn't threaten us with invasion and total war in the unlikely case that we should act in our own interest). But in the meantime, I can enjoy funny videos no matter which candidate they make fun of.
But I do think that "progressives" take themselves a little too seriously.

[ 10-31-2012, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: Tigranes ]

Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
The US is circling the drain; then again, so are a lot of countries. Someone has to take that seriously.

Then again, if Romney does win, I don't see how the Zombie Apocalypse will proceed. I mean, where will they find brains to eat? []

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Unless you are very rich, a bigot, or plain stupid, Romney is not going to do anything for you.
[]

And getting back to youtube gems....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkkTeAP8d5o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpy75q2DDow

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6Ep1LP9CXU
Éoric of the Riddermark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2302

posted      Profile for Éoric of the Riddermark   Author's Homepage   Email Éoric of the Riddermark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
For any Big Trouble In Little China fans that may be about...

Lo Pan Style

From: Wilsonville, OR | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

For us Original Star Trek guys who were hot on Yeoman Janice Rand.
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Don't know if anyone's seen this:
for all teachers everywhere

From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No matter how many times I've watched this, can't stop laughing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBXKoZQwvDE

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
It's the unholy spawn of Sarah Palin and Ted Nugent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKMUZ4tlJg

[]

[ 01-15-2014, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: Maia Olorin ]

Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
posted      Profile for Grimwulf Stormspear   Email Grimwulf Stormspear   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
How to learn to love Richard Castle (from TV's Castle). []
From: The central lake-lands of the Great Peninsula. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Black Sabbath back in 1970
Tigranes
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 9076
Elijah Wood and some "youtubers" (Screen Junkies - check out their "Honest Trailers", especially the ones for LotR and Harry Potter) debating which Hobbit would win in a free-for-all fight and other (mostly) LotR-related stuff.
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » You-Tube Gems (Page 0)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  16  17  18 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help