Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  16  17  18 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » You-Tube Gems (Page 1)
Author Topic: You-Tube Gems
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Death Star scene from Star Wars (Episode IV).

Acted out with hands.

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cernunnos
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 652

posted      Profile for Cernunnos   Email Cernunnos   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That was great!

[] [] [] [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Whereas the light perceives the very heart of the darkness, its own secret has not been discovered.

From: Perth, Scotland | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

posted      Profile for Jango   Email Jango   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: US Virgin Islands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Please add more. Obviously it could be Google video (or whatever) also. There's tons of great stuff on You-Tube. []
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3830

posted      Profile for Gna   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Patches the horse
From: Andustar | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anoren Anarinwa
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2435

posted      Profile for Anoren Anarinwa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
These are great!

things you CAN'T do when you're NOT in a pool

SSSHHHH! you're in a library....so what if you get the skull card?!

Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I nerver get this version of Thriller out of my head.

Litte Superstar

Fantastic Four (1994)

I love William Sledd's videos!

From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elenár
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4322

posted      Profile for Elenár   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Laughing baby

Is this not THE most adorable thing ever?

From: The glorious UK - for good! | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Pfft! Why look at one laughing baby when you can look at laughing quadruplets! []
From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

I totally thought Patches' owner was going to get into bed with him at the end.
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Algorithim March, with Ninjas!
The Human Pincushion
Salvation to zero-gravity heartburn
Biff's Questions

From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iarnar the Desert Dog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2529

posted      Profile for Iarnar the Desert Dog   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Rated PG-13 for language []

What if God was one of us?

The rest of the Episodes (4 of 6 are now up) can be found here.

From: on a horse with no name | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

So if you need anything - guidance, a mentor or guru or something - you know the name.
Roll of Honor Gna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3830

Aerial view of Rome drawn from memory

I have mixed feelings about this one, but it's absolutely amazing to watch the creative process, and it displays how much we don't understand about how the human brain works. I dislike the reference to Stephen Wiltshire as "the Living Camera", because his artistic ability is so much more than a simple snapshot reproduction, and I think that referring to his accuracy as "frightening" at one point in the clip is insensitive (of course it might be an incorrect translation from the original German). It's also kind of funny that the narrator mentions at one point that Stephen enjoys being praised for his artistry...well, who doesn't?

I've seen the entire film, and Stephen's sister, who is his caregiver, is interviewed and seems to approve of the project, and the manner in which her brother is portrayed.

[ 01-28-2007, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Gna ]

From: Andustar | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1849

posted      Profile for Liriana   Email Liriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well this one is a little odd. Usualy the reaction it gets looks a little like this []

Charlie the Unicorn

From: oregon! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Participating in TV Game Shows can be tricky!

Here's how to do it with class!

Here's how to do it like an @ss. Pun intended...

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

I always thought that was a myth! [] []
Captain of Gondor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5254

posted      Profile for Captain of Gondor   Author's Homepage   Email Captain of Gondor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Blasted! I couldn't see any of them. []
From: Ririe, Idaho | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
OMG, Patches. Is. The. Coolest. Thing. EVER.

Those Asian dudes in the library had me rolling, that is the goddamn funniest thing I've ever seen. []

But those laughing babies are SO CUTE!! Now that's something to watch when you're feeling depressed! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Those babies won big on America's Funniest Home Videos years ago.

Charlie the Unicorn is one of my favorite things.

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That unicorn thing was soooooo retarded, but funny. []
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1849

posted      Profile for Liriana   Email Liriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I showed Charlie the Unicorn to one of my friends and he told me he wanted three minutes of his life back. I laughed at him.
From: oregon! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Liriana's a sick puppy.

But in a good way. []

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anoren Anarinwa
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2435

posted      Profile for Anoren Anarinwa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I can be a hick, but I find this ridiculously funny.

Also, someone had way too much hands on their hands. Or feet.

While babies and Star Wars are both on this page: Laugh out Loud

This is neat as well! A Cello Rondo

Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3830

Lorenzo takes Natural Horsemanship to the extreme....
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » You-Tube Gems (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  16  17  18 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help