Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Kaa the Destroyer - A Thread of Discontinuous Randominity (Page 28)
Author Topic: Kaa the Destroyer - A Thread of Discontinuous Randominity
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's just a paint grenade. Not to worry.
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
posted      Profile for túrë a enda   Email túrë a enda   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh. False alarm then. Although... The fact that someone has the audacity to bring even a paint filled grenade is a little alarming...
Oh well. Is it red paint, or green? []

From: Kent, WA | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Is it red paint, or green?
Pull the pin and find out. []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Who has a birthday?
I did. I'm old. [] []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well! Happy belated Birthday!
[]

Sorry I don't have a present for you but Snöwdog might have something (see the previous page.)

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Thanks, Aiwrendel.
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
posted      Profile for túrë a enda   Email túrë a enda   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Finally it lets me post! I haven't been able to for a while now for some reason []
Anyways, I'll definitely pull the pin, but I get to throw it in another certain person's direction, yes? []

From: Kent, WA | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Now where did I put my umbrella? []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Now where did I put my umbrella? []
Don't need it. You look better wet. [] [] []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
Oh, I don't think the umbrella is necessary [] []
*Pulls pin and tosses the grenade to Snowdog, then promptly runs in the other direction evading the coming mess* []

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
*Pulls pin and tosses the grenade to Snowdog, then promptly runs in the other direction evading the coming mess* []
"Hot potatoes it on past and dives*
Gollum Gollum
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11392

posted      Profile for Gollum Gollum   Email Gollum Gollum   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
SPRING! []
From: Cave in the Misty Mountains | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Autumn! []
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

Winterspring
or
Springwinter

Four inches of snow fell on Chicago today.
[]

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Random Discontinuity
Belthronding
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5113
posted      Profile for Belthronding   Email Belthronding   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Indeed
From: Boston, MA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
Summer! [] Sort of... []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Winter... sort of.
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
*Attempts a cartwheel. Fails.* []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
*Attempts a cartwheel*
Wow... []

quote:
*Fails.* []
Aww.... thanks for the show!
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Thunderstorm... []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
Thunderstorm... []
... as DcuteI wiggles by.
Gollum Gollum
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11392

posted      Profile for Gollum Gollum   Email Gollum Gollum   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Finally got home after a nose surgery...
After leaving the hospital nearly two weeks ago, I had to come back four times because something wasn't going well...

These two weeks were tiring... []

From: Cave in the Misty Mountains | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

posted      Profile for faithfull   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
These two weeks were tiring...
Surging is always tiring. Try floating, instead. []
From: East of the sun, West of the moon | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] More of these! []
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Kaa the Destroyer - A Thread of Discontinuous Randominity (Page 28)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help