Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  27  28  29 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Kaa the Destroyer - A Thread of Discontinuous Randominity (Page 2)
Author Topic: Kaa the Destroyer - A Thread of Discontinuous Randominity
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -
From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belthronding
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5113
posted      Profile for Belthronding   Email Belthronding   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Strike hard, strike fast, no mercy sir!
From: Boston, MA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mercy?

Mercy is for the weak!

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anoren Anarinwa
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2435

posted      Profile for Anoren Anarinwa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I suggest staying away from Weltball.
Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I saw a bobcat cross the road today.
From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Q
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5312
posted      Profile for Q   Email Q   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
But the belt that does the spanking might get the welts, instead of the whimpy white belt that he spanks with the belt?

[ 09-09-2006, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: MANDOS ]

From: LOS ANGELES, CA. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

posted      Profile for Madomir   Email Madomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why is a rocking chair called a rocking chair when most folk who frequent said rocking chair generally listen to Lawrence Welk, Yanni, or Patsy Cline?
From: northern hemisphere-ish | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Because if ever there were chairs and occupants who needed a propper rocking, it's those people. []

The clutching claws of the plummeting balrog in Howe's artwork are particularly finely articulated. []

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[insert profound random statement/inquiry here]
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Finally... a thread where Mandos gets to let his hair down.

My feet hurt. []

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -
From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Is that some sort of oxymoron, Silm? []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have a "laser" on the moon. Called fluffy.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Official God Father Of Lentil
"LG for PM!!!" - CloudStrife
"LG = Lifes Good = Lifes Glorfindel" - Cloudstife (él es mi amigo!)
"LG, you're evil. Just plain evil" - Aermir
"I REALLY must get around to terminating your account LG!" -Wetwang
"You mad blighter" - Gloin the Dark

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aermîr Goldenflower
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3845

posted      Profile for Aermîr Goldenflower   Author's Homepage   Email Aermîr Goldenflower   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ask instructor for death.

That's what I thought the poster said when I was delusional... [] []

From: Moving from Point A to Point B. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I love my Jews. []

*hugs Fairfax district*

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Q
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5312
Can we make a three legged table? Madomir and Wetty are both one leg, Lilliana is a close second, Lord Glorfindel is the actual second, and I am the third...but I must warn you that I'll run away with you all if I get the chance.

[ 09-09-2006, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: MANDOS ]

From: LOS ANGELES, CA. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Q
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5312
A perfect match! I, doctor Vleek have created the perfect pair of walking equipment...except that one is a shoe and the other is an upside-down sheep! Vat in Gravabula is hhhhaapppening??!?
Dancing Sparrow
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2240

posted      Profile for Dancing Sparrow   Author's Homepage   Email Dancing Sparrow   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And do you measure and weigh the ping-pong ball pushing possibilities of your toes with the radius of a sumo's well-ventilated stomach flab...as the ventilation of the belly-button is very important to maintain.
Tis true Mandos! A well ventilated belly button is a human essential, for it is the key to proper and well meant communication between the ganglion ridge and the volatile, and sometimes haemopoietic, radiocarpal articulator. []

No one wants an unhappy radiocarpal articulator! [] So ventilate those buttons!!

[ 09-09-2006, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Dancing Sparrow ]

From: Over Yonder *points south* | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Q
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5312
Ventilation is only the start my friend, as one of the ultimate goals is to ventilate and widden the belly-button to the point where it pushes the skin back and smooths out forehead wrinkles.

Several messages in a bottle are stuck in my beard hair! I must not have washed for days!! [] [] [] [] [] []

[ 09-09-2006, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: MANDOS ]

Dancing Sparrow
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2240

posted      Profile for Dancing Sparrow   Author's Homepage   Email Dancing Sparrow   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
...What? []

*Grabs a bottle from Mandos' beard, opens it, and reads the little scroll aloud*

"Indecision is the first step to flexibility." ... []

From: Over Yonder *points south* | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Whoosa fozzy wutzel, den?
~~~
Hey, is double posting allowed in here, too? Or is that restricted exclusively to MANDOS, who has an overabundance of Randominity?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Don't say we have come now to the end; White shores are calling.
You and I will meet again.
Across the sea a pale moon rising; the ships have come to carry you home.
And all will turn to silver glass; A light on the water
Grey Ships pass into the West.

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

quote:
Can we make a three legged table? Madomir and Wetty are both one leg, Lilliana is a close second, Lord Glorfindel is the actual second, and I am the third...but I must warn you that I'll run away with you all if I get the chance.
[] It does not compute.

Btw, Die Niederschlagswahrscheinlichkeit ist null stillt!!

Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

posted      Profile for Madomir   Email Madomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Can we make a three legged table? Madomir and Wetty are both one leg,
Does this mean that Stinky Peat is my sock puppet? Or perhaps I'm his sock puppet. Have I mentioned I have an affinity for socks?
From: northern hemisphere-ish | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You have socks appeal, no doubt about it.
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorongil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 792

posted      Profile for Thorongil   Email Thorongil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Mandos' beard
[] [] []

[] [] That's a good one...

Oh and by the way, the word laser is actually an acronym, it stands for "Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation".

[ 09-10-2006, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: Thorongil ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
If you've come for a visit, you'd be welcome with fewer, if you've come to take me away, you'll need a lot more.
I'm a denizen. Athene said so.

From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Kaa the Destroyer - A Thread of Discontinuous Randominity (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  27  28  29 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help