Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  27  28  29 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Kaa the Destroyer - A Thread of Discontinuous Randominity (Page 16)
Author Topic: Kaa the Destroyer - A Thread of Discontinuous Randominity
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
posted      Profile for túrë a enda   Email túrë a enda   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Pom pom girls?? []
From: Kent, WA | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
pom pom girls?? []
two English girls, or....

-

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Better known in this day and age and culture as cheerleaders or drill team girls, tae.

Where does calling girls from England poms come from, eh precious?

This thread has lost its randominity and needs some Magical Trevor or something.

[ 11-30-2013, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: LyraLuthien Tinuviel ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Don't say we have come now to the end; White shores are calling.
You and I will meet again.
Across the sea a pale moon rising; the ships have come to carry you home.
And all will turn to silver glass; A light on the water
Grey Ships pass into the West.

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The thread is plenty random I think. []

quote:
Where does calling girls from England poms come from, eh precious?
I picked it up from the Aussies who refer to the English as 'Poms'.

Harold Head Smokes Kent.

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I made cookies today, but altered the recipe. They came out more like crumble. []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

That's how the cookies crumble.... [] []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It is indeed. [] Taste good though. []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

posted      Profile for LyraLuthien Tinuviel   Author's Homepage   Email LyraLuthien Tinuviel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*can't believe Snowdog didn't touch the word drill*

Wetwang would have been all over it.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: GreyHavens via Puget Sound | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
Lycraluthien said: *can't believe Snowdog didn't touch the word drill*

Wetwang would have been all over it."

And that is the difference between wetty & I. []

In other randomness, I understand Dea Que was quite the Pom Queen back in her day ....

LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

Yes, Snowdog hides his horndogginess slightly better than old Wetty.

*glomps Snowdog, for old times' sake*

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

What do you mean by 'back in her day'? [] []
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
posted      Profile for túrë a enda   Email túrë a enda   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Too much talk of the past and good old times, can not fully participate []

Don't look at the light! It's too bright! Too bright!! []

From: Kent, WA | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

Just get busy making your own new mem's, tae! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
Wow, it's red. So bright! [] It burnses, it freezes, precious! []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Lyras?  -
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
*glomps Snowdog, for old times' sake*
Ah yes... we did have a One Night Stand .... was that the name of that bare thread?
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Was it thread-bare? []
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
o.O That's all I have to say at this point []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
Was it thread-bare? []
[]

Be glad search doesn't find it... [] []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Search finds everything else you ask it to, unlike when I try to use it... I suspect shenanigans. []
túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
quote:
I suspect shenanigans. []
Indeed! Though, I ask for no more than what was given! []

Randominity is not even a word, but I love it! []

Flying monkeys! []

LyraLuthien Tinuviel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5173

quote:
Snape's reasons may have been selfish at first- had Voldemort spared Lily I don't think Snape would have ever turned against him. But that was just the wake up call he needed and the reason why he was open to receiving it was because deep down he was a good person.
Here I was thinking it was established that deep down Snape was a deeply horrible person.

Isn't that what Jo said?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

túrë a enda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11399
quote:
Isn't that what Jo said?
Billy-Bob-Jo-Bob? []

Nah, I know, I know, J.K.R. I just usually know her as J.K. Rowling, I don't really hear her first name! []

[ 12-14-2013, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: túrë a enda ]

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Billy Bob's BBQ
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Kaa the Destroyer - A Thread of Discontinuous Randominity (Page 16)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  27  28  29 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help