Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  27  28  29 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Kaa the Destroyer - A Thread of Discontinuous Randominity (Page 1)
Author Topic: Kaa the Destroyer - A Thread of Discontinuous Randominity
Belthronding
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5113
posted      Profile for Belthronding   Email Belthronding   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Here all are welcome to say anything they please - for here all things random and nonsensible are embraced and encouraged. Here we will nurture a completely unpredictable yet entirely edible brand of humor for the betterment of this fine city.

Kaa has spoken.

From: Boston, MA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If I were a fruit I'd be a tomato []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"If" ??
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Yes 'if' []
And 'if' I wasn't his sock puppet I would be WT []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

*Realises the above don't make sense!* []

I want to be a piece of cheese []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Belthronding
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5113
posted      Profile for Belthronding   Email Belthronding   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Pandemonium!

Incongruity is so very beautiful - like aluminum foil in the light of the evening sun.

[ 09-08-2006, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: Belthronding ]

From: Boston, MA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

I like washing my dirty balls under a cold running tap! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Belthronding
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5113
My balls are always dirty because I like to play with them in the mud.

[ 09-08-2006, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Belthronding ]

Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
quote:
like washing my dirty balls under a cold running tap!
Okay, far more information than I needed on a Friday afternoon. I'm scarred for life from the imagery alone.
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

[]
I was talking rugby you pervert! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorongil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 792

posted      Profile for Thorongil   Email Thorongil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This sandwich is good.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
If you've come for a visit, you'd be welcome with fewer, if you've come to take me away, you'll need a lot more.
I'm a denizen. Athene said so.

From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have heartburn... []
From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
. . . for here all things random and nonsensible are embraced and encouraged.
So where's MANDOS?
From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

posted      Profile for Madomir   Email Madomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So where's MANDOS?
Imagine if it were MANDOS who had started this thread... he'd have been drawn and quartered by now...

But back on topic... has anyone seen my left sock?

From: northern hemisphere-ish | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Q
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5312
posted      Profile for Q   Email Q   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah......ha ha ha!!!

I took your sock to wipe down the sides of a tall glass of water that aliens had come out of through the small pores in it and sprayed it down with their hydro-guns! []

[ 09-08-2006, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: MANDOS ]

From: LOS ANGELES, CA. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

posted      Profile for Madomir   Email Madomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I took your sock to wipe down the sides of a tall glass of water that aliens had come out of through the small pores in it and sprayed it down with their hydro-guns!
Hmmm... well that's super.. you can just keep that sock ok... after all, I've got another
From: northern hemisphere-ish | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Q
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5312
Suppose that jumping into the inner circle of the fat society is the only way to fill the void of dieting on crewtons.

Heyaaaaaaa!

From: LOS ANGELES, CA. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Q
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5312
Holes on the end of that sock would be your only problem *rip, *tear, *fundlip!...though it would still make a good neck warmer in the end. []

[ 09-08-2006, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: MANDOS ]

Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

A good sock always has holes.. toes need to breathe
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So true, for if they don't breath their little gills get all choked up and they start emitting a most noxious gas... []
From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

There is little in this world as tragic as a defensless, innocent toe, trapped in a poorly ventilated sock, marinating in it's own noxious fumes.
Dancing Sparrow
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2240

posted      Profile for Dancing Sparrow   Author's Homepage   Email Dancing Sparrow   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My juice tastes like crap... but my sandwich is tasty. []
From: Over Yonder *points south* | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I take it then, Dancing Sparrow, that your toe sandwich is made from well ventilated toes.

Bon Appetitê

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Q
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5312
And do you measure and weigh the ping-pong ball pushing possibilities of your toes with the radius of a sumo's well-ventilated stomach flab...as the ventilation of the belly-button is very important to maintain. []

[ 09-08-2006, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: MANDOS ]

Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Kaa the Destroyer - A Thread of Discontinuous Randominity (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  27  28  29 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help