Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Facebook (Page 7)
Author Topic: Facebook
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh dear - I've been over Facebooking (yes, such a thing is possible, I promise you).

Reading posts here on this MT thread, I find myself searching for the like button.

I think I need a radical de-programming. Any volunteers? Note: I reserve the right to veto volunteers without any rational or reasonable basis for doing so - not that you'd know the basis for the veto for I will not tell you why or if you have been vetoed.

[]

All perfectly reasonable, I am sure. Now, if only I could like my own post without seeming too narcissistic (and yes, I do realise worrying how you appear is inherently narcissistic on some level - that's why the statement is droll [] ).

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estel the Ranger
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4576

posted      Profile for Estel the Ranger   Author's Homepage   Email Estel the Ranger   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Heyas
my facebook

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
when i try to be somthing i am nothing. when i am true, im exactly who i wanna be...

From: jasper TX via melbourne VIC Australia. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Deraj the Plaid
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1351

posted      Profile for Deraj the Plaid   Email Deraj the Plaid   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Seven years later.....this thread is hilarious.
I've been off Facebook for almost four months. It feels good. I hated making money for that idiot Zuckerberg.

From: Del-Mar-Va | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Deraj! [] []
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I get what you're saying Plaid! []
Been thinking of taking a break from the book of faces myself. []

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Deraj! []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Deraj the Plaid
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1351

posted      Profile for Deraj the Plaid   Email Deraj the Plaid   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Now I'm back on Facebook....so I can see pictures of my own kids and my siblings' kids. Ha.
From: Del-Mar-Va | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Facebook (Page 7)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help