Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Facebook (Page 5)
Author Topic: Facebook
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The only two wall posts on that group in the last year were me saying how dead it was... so you/re not missing much. []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
At least its more secure now than before, when I told you guys I could see all of your [] SECURITY ALERT [] real names!
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Where are you, pi?
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Artaresto,
If by your question you are asking whether I am in the MT Facebook group, no I am not. If you are and want to Facebook friend me, Send me a private message to me here. If none of the above, then pm me. Or not. [] []

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

Got it, and I see some people from here in your pics! []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] I decided not to be that paranoid.

If people keep their account privacy settings set, its no big deal.

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

Snöwdog, Are you RW?
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
He is! []
From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arisimi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4131
posted      Profile for Arisimi   Email Arisimi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, if anyone would like to "freind" me, then I am:
BethAnn Decker. I have a picture of my Westie (Skooter) as my photo right now.
***Just let me know who you are because I've gotten some VERY strange thing recently & I try to ignore them!*** []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I generally wallow in my own crapulence.
09/21/07/ By Thangail
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Come now, my dear. Everything on MT is supposed to be taken out of context, especially if it's in the Pony... "
2/22/05, by: Silmahtar
Hey! That fairy dust is expensive! Do you know how many fairies I have to grind up just to get a handful?

From: Never-Never Land | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dís Thrain's Daughter
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3523

posted      Profile for Dís Thrain's Daughter   Email Dís Thrain's Daughter   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It has been a long time since I hasn't been here.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000932113704

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
~~
"You always make the stupidest things sound sort of attractive.." (Roger Zelazny - "Sign of Chaos")

From: Kraków/Cracow (Poland) | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arisimi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4131
posted      Profile for Arisimi   Email Arisimi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe this will be easier:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/BethAnnD

Sheesh! I've forgotten what all the little buttons at the end of the page here do, so I KNOW I will have dome something wrong! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I generally wallow in my own crapulence.
09/21/07/ By Thangail
"Come now, my dear. Everything on MT is supposed to be taken out of context, especially if it's in the Pony... "
2/22/05, by: Silmahtar
Hey! That fairy dust is expensive! Do you know how many fairies I have to grind up just to get a handful?

From: Never-Never Land | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*BUMP*

Who is "Alberic Grunnion" on Facebook? If you want to remain anonymous, just PM me...

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's Marco Blackwood, methinks... []
From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Then Marcho has three?
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

Three what? Appendages? If so, which ones? []
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Accounts. []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

I suppose anybody could say they're anybody eh?
Not sure the reasoning behind having facebook shadowpuppets... []

quote:
Telepercia said back in January 2009..."...if you get a random add from a bag of skittles..."
I may have just added the random skittles bag....

[ 07-17-2011, 04:37 AM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Who is "Alberic Grunnion" on Facebook? If you want to remain anonymous, just PM me...
I was wondering the same thing myself. For the life of me, I couldn't place him.

quote:
I decided not to be that paranoid.

If people keep their account privacy settings set, its no big deal.

Ditto for me.
From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

I got an email today saying: "Mark Swarthout upgraded your group "Minas Tirith"

Good I thought. It got updated to the new group format. Trouble is, the links in the email sends me to my own news feed, and the group didn't show up on my listing.

Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

Yup, it's vanished into thin air. Not sure what happened.
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

It seems to be back, but there is no posts but one... []
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
posted      Profile for Maia Olorin   Email Maia Olorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful Maia!
Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Numenorean Sword Trainer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11359
posted      Profile for Numenorean Sword Trainer   Email Numenorean Sword Trainer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Could someone please explain about Zuckerberg giving people's private information to corporations?
From: The Island Previously Known as Numenor | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Its not really private information if you freely give it.
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Facebook (Page 5)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help