Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Facebook (Page 0)
Author Topic: Facebook
Roll of Honor The Mighty Müsnud
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 720

posted      Profile for The Mighty Müsnud   Author's Homepage   Email The Mighty Müsnud   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Six pages and no links to a WGW Facebook yet. Is our steward on FB? []
From: Wichita, KS, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for sharing that interesting info, Nuinamarthion!
From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Six pages and no links to a WGW Facebook yet. Is our steward on FB?
[] the ultimate sock-puppetry....
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This facebook stuff do I have to be registered to see and connect with most of it?
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Bethberry
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1217

posted      Profile for Bethberry   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You should have a Facebook account, Hamfast. Then you can be invited in to the MT group on FB. []
From: the Bonfire Glade in the Old Forest | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Get yourself registered, Hamfast. It's a doddle.
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I suppose I could, I've never been the greatest facebook fan, though!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
doddle []

"Two countries separated by a common language."

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh -is that where all the citizens are these days? Fbook?
Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Seems like. []

I am both places. []

[]

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talan
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2413

posted      Profile for Talan   Email Talan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I am on teh facebooks. []

To those who didn't miss me in the least: fear not; I am not the fellow you remember! I assure you I am a kinder and gentler Talan than the previous model.

Everyone, please feel free to friend me on Facebook. I miss all of you. []

From: Austin, TX. Home of awesome. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not on Facebook. So that's the reason I'm not friending anyone there ...
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
pi,

quote:
doddle []
Much to my embarrassment, I have to admit that I only know one meaning of "doddle". What image of the registration process have I inadvertently conveyed?
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

Varnafindë,

quote:
that's the reason I'm not friending anyone there ...
That's no excuse. We still feel snubbed. []
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Will it help - to some small extent, at least - if I promise to friend you if I ever get a Facebook profile?
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
GlowintheDark
None that I know of. [] I just wasn't sure if I knew the definition and had to look in the Queen's English dict. []

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

pi

Ah! Just wait until I start talking proper Northern Irish.

Varna

That depends. What are the chances of you ever joining Facebook? []

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

quote:
What are the chances of you ever joining Facebook?
Slim []
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh dear - I've been over Facebooking (yes, such a thing is possible, I promise you).

Reading posts here on this MT thread, I find myself searching for the like button.

I think I need a radical de-programming. Any volunteers? Note: I reserve the right to veto volunteers without any rational or reasonable basis for doing so - not that you'd know the basis for the veto for I will not tell you why or if you have been vetoed.

[]

All perfectly reasonable, I am sure. Now, if only I could like my own post without seeming too narcissistic (and yes, I do realise worrying how you appear is inherently narcissistic on some level - that's why the statement is droll [] ).

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estel the Ranger
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4576

posted      Profile for Estel the Ranger   Author's Homepage   Email Estel the Ranger   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Heyas
my facebook

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
when i try to be somthing i am nothing. when i am true, im exactly who i wanna be...

From: jasper TX via melbourne VIC Australia. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Deraj the Plaid
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1351

posted      Profile for Deraj the Plaid   Email Deraj the Plaid   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Seven years later.....this thread is hilarious.
I've been off Facebook for almost four months. It feels good. I hated making money for that idiot Zuckerberg.

From: Del-Mar-Va | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Deraj! [] []
From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I get what you're saying Plaid! []
Been thinking of taking a break from the book of faces myself. []

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Deraj! []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Deraj the Plaid
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1351

posted      Profile for Deraj the Plaid   Email Deraj the Plaid   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Now I'm back on Facebook....so I can see pictures of my own kids and my siblings' kids. Ha.
From: Del-Mar-Va | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Facebook (Page 0)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help