Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » PM Post Office (Page 7)
Author Topic: PM Post Office
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Elanor, if you have any, could you please send me back one of our old PMs, please ? []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Inc', I tried to send you a PM, but your mailbox is full. I will post the message here instead:

MESSAGE STARTS
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
MESSAGE ENDS

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's clear now [] (I just saw that post)

You can send again this message if you want to [] [] [] []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That was pretty much it.
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Inc', it turns out I was lucky to reach you earlier today.
Now your PM box is full again ...

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Interestingly, yours is the last PM I received... I don't get this thing. []
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You need to save copies of all those sent ones that you want to keep, and then delete them. You cannot answer them anyway.

Keep the incoming ones, rather, as you can answer those - even many of the sent ones will come back as incoming ones eventually []

But you're right, bouncing my PM back and forth shouldn't fill up your box []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I KNOW but I just can't resolve myself to delete them, even if I know they're saved ! []

*is aware that he is annoying* []

Okay, I will try to be good and really clean the box tonight if I ever get near my computer. []

Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've still got PMs going back to the 1st of July 2002. Maybe I'll reply to that one on its tenth anniversary.
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

Inc', you need to clear out some of your old Sent PMs again - save them and delete them.
(And as I said, keep the Received ones, those are the ones you can answer to. My oldest ones are from 2005 [] )

Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » PM Post Office (Page 7)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help