Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  55  56  57 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » What are you listening to the IX! (Page 29)
Author Topic: What are you listening to the IX!
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
posted      Profile for Maia Olorin   Email Maia Olorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Can't You Hear Me Knockin' The Stones. []

[ 01-14-2010, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Maia Olorin ]

From: location, location, location. | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
one of their best!
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
posted      Profile for Maia Olorin   Email Maia Olorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, definitely one of their funkier tracks, and Taylor's lead work during the coda is very similar to Carlos Santana's style.

Now listening to Gordon Lightfoot; 'Pussywillows Cattails.' One of my favourite Canadians, eh? []

From: location, location, location. | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Dead Weather
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mozart's 25th symphony. []
From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalkin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1029

posted      Profile for Kalkin   Email Kalkin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"In My Room"- Beach Boys
From: Chicago | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Kill Devil Hills ~ Man You Should Explode
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Muse's The Resistance album. It seems to get me in the right mood for writing. []
From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Was listening to Wolfmother & AC/DC live last night from the comfort of my own home! []
Roll of Honor Marcho Blackwood - MSS
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

posted      Profile for Marcho Blackwood - MSS   Email Marcho Blackwood - MSS   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Jake Shimabukuro
UOGB
Julia Nunes

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Marcho Blackwood, MSS - #16 Brookshade Close - Bindbale, North Farthing, The Shire
1st Winner Mahanaxar's Boy Howdy of Approval with 2 Bronze Stars (3rd Award) & Balrog Cluster with Laurel.
King of Grammar with Queen SSA
Sass this hoopy hobbit frood who really knows where his towel is!

From: Bindbale, North Farthing | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2884

posted      Profile for Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol   Email Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The "Atmosphere" station on pandora.com

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
                     . . . and seeing an Elf-lord revealed in his wrath, they were dismayed . . .

From: NY | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

posted      Profile for Marcho Blackwood - MSS   Email Marcho Blackwood - MSS   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Molly Lewis - see her on Youtube

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Marcho Blackwood, MSS - #16 Brookshade Close - Bindbale, North Farthing, The Shire
1st Winner Mahanaxar's Boy Howdy of Approval with 2 Bronze Stars (3rd Award) & Balrog Cluster with Laurel.

From: Bindbale, North Farthing | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

Okay, this cracked me up:

Single Ladies

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
Norwegian Wood.

Which is Lennon's coy little way of saying 'isn't it good, knowing she would.' lolol...

[ 03-12-2010, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: Maia Olorin ]

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Marcho: []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

I'm still giving the Mumford & Sons CD heavy rotation, with the song Thistle and Weeds being my favourite of late.
Maia Olorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2354
Genesis: 'Firth of Fifth' from the album 'Selling England By The Pound.' <red-eye smiley>
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Denmark Radio

This is actually only a part of the most excellent 30 minute clip tagged on the menu of the 1st Led Zeppelin DVD.

Dianthelle Queen of Spies
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2566

posted      Profile for Dianthelle Queen of Spies   Author's Homepage   Email Dianthelle Queen of Spies   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Doors: Peace Frog

There's blood in the streets, it's up to my ankles
Blood in the streets, it's up to my knee
Blood in the streets in the town of Chicago
Blood on the rise, it's following me

From: Elsinore | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Yardbirds ~ Roger The Engineer
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Arctic Monkeys ~ Favourite Worst Nightmare
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Going to see Roger Waters perform The Wall in concert next week.
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Checking out Moonspell. Symphonic black metal, for those interested.
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eonwe The Herald
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11232
posted      Profile for Eonwe The Herald   Email Eonwe The Herald   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hate to be so generic, but the new Linkin Park record, A Thousand Suns is pretty genre-busting. Definitely in my top 3 releases of 2010 along with Total Life Forever by Foals and LOVE by Angels And Airwaves
From: England | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

posted      Profile for Jango   Email Jango   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
pi you have no idea how jealous I am.

Eonwe I completely agree. A Thousand Suns is awesome. Very rich sound structure and thematically packed. Definitely a triumph for the band.

The song I've been hooked on this week is Stylo by the Gorillaz.

From: US Virgin Islands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » What are you listening to the IX! (Page 29)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  55  56  57 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help