Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  55  56  57 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » What are you listening to the IX! (Page 2)
Author Topic: What are you listening to the IX!
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - So Far
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viscount Værtalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3122

posted      Profile for Viscount Værtalion   Author's Homepage   Email Viscount Værtalion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
some snow patrol

i was listening to radio 1 yesterday, and a band called 'Placebo' who i haven't heard much of before were playing all of their new album, i was impressed, i'm hoping i'll get a chance to listen to some more of their music.

From: Serapion | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miranthridel Bloom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3050

posted      Profile for Miranthridel Bloom   Author's Homepage   Email Miranthridel Bloom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
and a band called 'Placebo' who i haven't heard much of before were playing all of their new album, i was impressed, i'm hoping i'll get a chance to listen to some more of their music.
You've never heard of Placebo? *wallop*
*Is inspired*
Placebo - Pure Morning
Special K
The Bitter End

From: HMAS Fire & Ice, Miranistan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viscount Værtalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3122

posted      Profile for Viscount Værtalion   Author's Homepage   Email Viscount Værtalion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
whom i haven't heard much of
so their good ya?
*notes down songs*

[ 04-11-2006, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: Værtalion of the Vanyar ]

From: Serapion | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miranthridel Bloom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3050

posted      Profile for Miranthridel Bloom   Author's Homepage   Email Miranthridel Bloom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Phew.
From: HMAS Fire & Ice, Miranistan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viscount Værtalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3122

phew?
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Ok who farted?

Now...John Butler Trio - Three

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall
From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Solas - Edge of Darkness
Miranthridel Bloom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3050

*Congratulates Snowhound on listening to JBT [] *

Linkin Park [Pianola Remixes]
One Step Closer
In The End
Krawling
Lying From You
Numb
Pay Par Kut

Absolutley gorgeous! []

Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Smacks Miranthridel for listening to Linklin Park! []

I'm listening to my latest dance score for refining my piece ready for performance.

[ 04-12-2006, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Elora Starsong ]

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*smacks Elora for smacking Miran for listening to Linkin Park*

One Step Closer - Linkin Park

From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arorë Silvertongue
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3570

posted      Profile for Arorë Silvertongue   Author's Homepage   Email Arorë Silvertongue   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Currently something classical that the teacher in charge of the Student Achievement Center thinks inhances our intellegence.

But in my head I am running the poem the Undead Male recites....

Roses are grey
Violets are grey
I'm dead and colorblind

*smackes Cloudstrife for smacking Elora for smacking Miran for listening to Linkin Park*

[ 04-12-2006, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Arorë Silvertongue ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Now it is a strange thing, but things that are good to have and days that are good to spend are soon told about, and not much to listen to; while things that are uncomfortable, palpitating, and even gruesome, may make a good tale, and take a deal of telling anyway.
~J.R.R. Tolkien

From: Home. For now. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

*starts a mosh pit and hits everybody in sight*
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A mosh pit? [] A mosh pit at a Linking Park concert consists of 12-year-olds, most of whom are deaf. Some others seem to think this band is something more than a fad which is past its prime. []

Sadly, mosh pits aren't confined to Linkin Park concerts []

In conclusion, I like to make fun of Linkin Park []

[ 04-13-2006, 07:11 AM: Message edited by: Belegurth ]

From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pharaz Kiwi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2880

posted      Profile for Pharaz Kiwi   Author's Homepage   Email Pharaz Kiwi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*runs away from anything related to Linkin Park*

Soundgarden - Outshined

From: Dead smack in the middle, New Zealand | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I like a few Linkin Park songs. Think they're trash for the most part, though.

Linkin Park is most definitely not worthy of mosh pits, however. []

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Indil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4434

posted      Profile for Indil   Author's Homepage   Email Indil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See
Corrine Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On
Sugababes - Virgin Sexy

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lady of the White Flowers

From: The Netherlands | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viscount Værtalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3122

quote:
Corrine Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On

nice song

Don't look back in anger - Oasis

[ 04-13-2006, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: Værtalion of the Vanyar ]

CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

*has moshed at a LP concert*
[]

The Hand That Feeds - Nine Inch Nails
Remedy - Seether
Everyday is Exactly The Same - Nine Inch Nails

Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
CloudStrife, you need to get out more mate! []
That way, no more embarassing mosh incidents.

quote:
A mosh pit at a Linking Park concert consists of 12-year-olds, most of whom are deaf.
[] []

Moshing at Rammstein, now that is appropriate. []

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

Enough of the hating on LP...

Think Twice - Eve 6
Away From Me - Puddle of Mudd
Right Now - Korn
Nothing Else Matters - Metallica

Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

Cloudstrife, in all things there must be balance.

For as long as LP is misrepresented as a musical style and adored by pre-adolescent to tweens, I shall not hate them for hate is not the opposite of love. Apathy, complete disinterest is, and that is what I feel towards the ridiculous self important stylings of LP.

It's how I balance the cosmos. []

CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

*tries to throw the balance*
Crawling
One Step Closer
Numb
Place for my Head
Somewhere I Belong
-
Linkin Park

Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*smacks Elora for smacking Miran* []

*smacks Miran for listening to Linkin Park* []

[]

Coldplay ~ God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
Rufus Wainwright ~ Hallelujah
The Postal Service ~ Such Great Heights
Moby ~ Sunday (The Day Before My Birthday)
Apocalyptica ~ Hall Of The Mountain King

[ 04-14-2006, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: Braeden Fireheart ]

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » What are you listening to the IX! (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  55  56  57 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help