Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  14  15  16 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » The Haiku Game [RFP] (Page 9)
Author Topic: The Haiku Game [RFP]
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Clinging to the Tree,
Symbol of magnificence,
Waiting for favor.

sugar maple

[ 02-10-2005, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: Celebrían ]

From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalkin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1029

posted      Profile for Kalkin   Email Kalkin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Shade in the Summer,
Glorious colors in Fall,
Sweet syrup for all.

Next: New England

From: Chicago | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
O fair New England,
Great region that I call "home,"
Please stop snowing now! []

Snow

[ 02-10-2005, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: Éomer ]

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's pretty and white
But when it's in your trousers
Snow is not much fun.

Ribena

[ 10-15-2017, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Athene ]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Sandry of Ruatha
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2732

posted      Profile for Lady Sandry of Ruatha   Author's Homepage   Email Lady Sandry of Ruatha   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
When I was little
I used to put in sugar
Put me off for life. []

Angels and Demons

From: Ruatha Hold | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Both very deadly
And beautiful, in my dream
they silently come.

chess
[]

From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Sandry of Ruatha
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2732

posted      Profile for Lady Sandry of Ruatha   Author's Homepage   Email Lady Sandry of Ruatha   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Pawn, knight, bishop, rook-
(or castle), king, queen, pawn- I
Know how they move, too. []

Panagrams.

From: Ruatha Hold | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
(*has no clue what panagrams are*)
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Sandry of Ruatha
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2732

Hah, follish child. They're sentances or a group of sentances that contain all the letters of the alphabet. []

*wonders if anyone can come up with a palindromic haiku*

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
follish
[]

[ 02-13-2005, 04:24 AM: Message edited by: Telperáca ]

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The quick brown fox jumps
Over the lazy dog, and
Falls into a tree.

Next: Clichés []

[ 02-13-2005, 04:29 AM: Message edited by: Braeden Fireheart ]

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Sandry of Ruatha
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2732

Very good, Brae.

Follish indeed, Telpy: From the Revised OED:

quote:
Follish, Foll'ish, adj. pr.

1.) an ignorant or foolish person
2.) Somebody inferior in rank
3.) Telparáca.

Anyway, Clichés:

I love you- ditto;
But unfortunately I must
Kill myself now. Ugh.

Switzerland. (Guess who's flying over there this afternoon? [] )

[ 02-13-2005, 04:32 AM: Message edited by: Lady Sandry of Ruatha ]

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

[]
quote:

3.) Telparáca.

*remembers a simpson scene*

[] []

Lady Sandry of Ruatha
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2732

Well, I don't.
Roll of Honor Aikanáro
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3121

posted      Profile for Aikanáro   Email Aikanáro   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*remembers scene* []

quote:

3.) Telparáca.

*wonders who Telparáca is*
*wonders if she can consider Sandry follish for that*

From: Mar Vanwa Tyaliéva | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Eh, she's a Sinda. []
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Neutral Switzerland
Speaks French, German, Italian.
Beware Matterhorn. []

Insomnia

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

Insomnia is
Something you never do want
Involuntary

Next: Tomatoes

Elros
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4259
posted      Profile for Elros   Author's Homepage   Email Elros   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Scarlet and Juicy
Bitter? Sour? Sweet? Salty?
OUCH! My canker sore!

Next Topic:
Toothpaste

From: OBX NC | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Water on the bristles,
Peroxide, baking soda,
Where's the mint flavor?

~Lucy Jeannette

From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mad Uncle Rupert
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1148

posted      Profile for Mad Uncle Rupert   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Amazingly cute!
how is it that this came from
a Chocolate Müs?

Next: Baby smell

From: Playing softball with the Nazarenes | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

So-ur milk shoulder,
Diaper smells temporary,
Baby powder smile.

~ valentine (please be nice)

Roll of Honor Mad Uncle Rupert
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1148

posted      Profile for Mad Uncle Rupert   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Be my Valentine?
I should get a little for
supporting Hallmark.

Well, I never said I was good at Haiku!

Next: Good Baby Smell

From: Playing softball with the Nazarenes | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

Kisses on soft skin,
Baby's breath in your nostils,
Fingers in your mouth.

~ Looking for an Entmaiden

[ 02-19-2005, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Celebrían ]

Elros
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4259
posted      Profile for Elros   Author's Homepage   Email Elros   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's been countless years
I need some lovin' right now!
...WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?

Next Topic: The Goods and Evils of a Ham Sandwich

From: OBX NC | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » The Haiku Game [RFP] (Page 9)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  14  15  16 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help