Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  14  15  16 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » The Haiku Game [RFP] (Page 4)
Author Topic: The Haiku Game [RFP]
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Blackbird"

Blackbird follows me.
I have been digging up worms..
Evil little git.

Next topic: donkey
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Donkey doesn’t mind
When Athene bows before Him
He likes scarlet heads

[]

Next: Chocolate Milk

From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Chocolate Milk

Product of the cow
Product of the cocoa bean
The happiness drink

Next topic: Pantagruelli

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Pantagruelli…
Can you tell me what it is?
I have no inkling.

Next: Snoopy []

From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alothmin i Nolmo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3706
posted      Profile for Alothmin i Nolmo   Email Alothmin i Nolmo   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Snoopy demands ice
Charlie Brown goes to fetch the
ice cubes and parsley

~next topic = holidays

From: Land of Rain | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miranthridel Bloom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3050

posted      Profile for Miranthridel Bloom   Author's Homepage   Email Miranthridel Bloom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Holidays"
Not relaxing times
For a Pastor's family
Hectic-household time.

Next topic: Daytime Soap Operas (ie The Bold & The Beautiful, Passions, The Young & The Restless, Days of Our Lives).

From: HMAS Fire & Ice, Miranistan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

Not all good for you
But well worth a laugh or two
These frothy programs.

Next: Maltesers.

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

The funny thing is,
They really are made of malt.
I checked the packet.

Buboes

Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Swell! Not the good kind,
Though really it sounds more like
A new found Baggins.

Sunburn

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

I didn’t know what
The heck a bubo was ‘til
I Googled it now.

E: WT! []

I don't get it much,
This burning from the sun; my
Skin is thankful, yes.

[]

Next: Verdelho

[ 12-30-2004, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: Braeden Fireheart ]

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Help! I fell asleep.
(Too many margaritas)
Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch.

Pterodactyl

E: Brae! Chaos! []

[ 12-30-2004, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: Athene ]

Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think Brae really wants someone to haiku Verdelho. Whatever that is.

[ 12-30-2004, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: Wandering Tuor ]

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Australian wine
Is better than anything
Except maybe cats.

[ 12-30-2004, 10:23 AM: Message edited by: Athene ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

Brae has been drinking it for the past four hours. []

E: Yay Pangosis! []

A pterodactyl
Is an interesting bird
Or reptile, maybe...

Next: Confusion?

[ 12-30-2004, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: Braeden Fireheart ]

Lady Sandry of Ruatha
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2732

posted      Profile for Lady Sandry of Ruatha   Author's Homepage   Email Lady Sandry of Ruatha   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
More than a mood, for
The expert, confusion is
A way of life. Much fun! []

Writer's Block

From: Ruatha Hold | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

[]
*feels a familiar sense of irony stealing over her*
[]

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Help! I fell asleep.
(Too many margaritas)
Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch

That's cheating!
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eleanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2536

posted      Profile for Eleanor Gamgee   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh, I like this game!

Writer's Block

A large brick sits here
On top of my writing desk
Keeping me from work.

Wait, was I being too literal?

Next topic: Plumbers

[ 01-20-2005, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Eleanor Gamgee ]

From: St. Louis... well, close enough. | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Plumbers

Dang sink's broke again!
As I will be, once he's done.
Butt crack's all I get.

Next topic: Shag rug

[ 01-20-2005, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: Silmahtar ]

From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3830

posted      Profile for Gna   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My conversion van
With shag rug and bean bag chairs
Makes me feel quite old.

Next topic: Ambient music

From: Andustar | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ambient music

Background in the brain
Sneakin' past the censor's ear
Tympan alley trash

Next: Bree

From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eleanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2536

posted      Profile for Eleanor Gamgee   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bree

A Horse and his Boy,
or Fellowship of the Ring?
Be more specific.

Next: Getting your tongue stuck to a frozen flagpole

[ 01-21-2005, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Eleanor Gamgee ]

From: St. Louis... well, close enough. | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Sandry of Ruatha
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2732

posted      Profile for Lady Sandry of Ruatha   Author's Homepage   Email Lady Sandry of Ruatha   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Something I've never
Done- but I imagine it
Is hilarious.

Impressionism []

[ 01-22-2005, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: Lady Sandry of Ruatha ]

From: Ruatha Hold | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eleanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2536

Impressionism

Wait, are you certain
That this is art? It looks like
A big mess to me.

Next: Bath and Body Works

Roll of Honor Gna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3830

posted      Profile for Gna   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Overpriced items
For the self-indulgent whose
Lives have no meaning.

*Disclaimer: don't take the above haiku personally, if you shop at Bath and Body Works. But I think there's something a little strange and decadent about an entire store devoted to the Cult of Toilet (that's the broad sense of "toilet"). [] * []

Next topic~ Desert at sunset

From: Andustar | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » The Haiku Game [RFP] (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  14  15  16 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help