Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » The Haiku Game [RFP] (Page 15)
Author Topic: The Haiku Game [RFP]
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Please don't mention it -
I had to set up one on-
line, a Google one []

Prompt : Historical Marker

[ 05-16-2009, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I do not care whose
horse was spooked by Indians.
This is so stupid.

Next: license plate

From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
See that license plate?
Potatoes, displayed with pride.
Must be Idaho.

Prompt: Gulliver's Travels

From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A giant he was
And he travelled all over
But I don't know where.

Prompt : Spectrum.

[ 11-25-2009, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We think of rainbows
Although there is so much more
Like ultra-violet

Prompt: HobNob biscuits

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*had to google it*

A type of biscuits
Made from rolled and jumbo oats
Invented by Pike

prompt: Lovecraftian horror

From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't sure I'd read
Lovecraftian horror books.
Looked it up -- I have.

prompt: American Thanksgiving

From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Why American ? []
There would be a British one
That is different ? []

Prompt : Minnesota

Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Remember that song?
"She drank a Minnesota"
I love plays on words.

Prompt: exams

From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's far behind me
But I still remember how
I hated exams

prompt: geosynchronous orbit []

From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I watch from the sky
Please don't move house or country
I can't follow you

Prompt: Food coma

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

Overdosed on food?
I knew about "drunk stupor"
But that's pushing it!

prompt: George A. Romero

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

King of the Zombies!
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIINNNNNSSSSS counts as one syllable
Although it is long.

Prompt: Imperial War March

Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

Where Darth Vador walks
Someone just follows him with
A ghetto blaster

prompt: Muad'Dib

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Teach me little mouse
How to survive in deserts
And inside the stars

Prompt: Lindt Bunny

Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Chocolate tastes the same
whatever shape it is in.
why the extra cost?

Prompt: LOLcats

From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

O HAI the cat said
(Cats are not good at spelling)
I CAN HAS HAIKU?

Prompt: Jellybean

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

quote:
Where Darth Vador walks
Someone just follows him with
A ghetto blaster

[]
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

Many brilliant hues
Numerous fancy flavors
Little sugar bombs

prompt: pumpkin pie

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

'Though it's full of cream
It's one of your five-a-day!
Happy Thanksgiving!
[]

Prompt: Camels

Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

Pissed-off burden beasts
Rampaging through the Outback .
Oh, wait -- cigarettes?

prompt: Promptness

Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

This was sure not prompt.
Just seventeen syllables,
In more than a week.

prompt: Chainsaw

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

In horror movies -
But for what else do people
Actually use chainsaws ? []

Prompt : Laziness

Sepiroth Strife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2646

posted      Profile for Sepiroth Strife   Email Sepiroth Strife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Often told am I
Lazy bones do lie in you
Meh, time for a nap

Prompt: Myths

From: Temple, Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » The Haiku Game [RFP] (Page 15)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help