Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » The Haiku Game [RFP] (Page 14)
Author Topic: The Haiku Game [RFP]
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Can he see himself?
The man made of snowballs; through
His fruity black eyes.

Prompt: Sunglasses at night

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Dark-eyed follower
while I am riding the trends,
the world gets blacker.

Prompt: Large Headphones

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ears are gone AWOL,
So it seems to outsiders
But music's inside.

Prompt:unrequited love

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I had this talk : I
Said "I love you." "Me neither."
She said. She was wrong.

This doesn't make any sense []

Prompt : Cat playing music

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My cat kneads with paws.
Do something useful with this!
Learn to play the harp!
[]

Prompt: Relativity

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Einstein was his name
lazy schoolboy of great fame
erased time and space

Prompt: rubber gums

From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miranthridel Bloom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3050

posted      Profile for Miranthridel Bloom   Author's Homepage   Email Miranthridel Bloom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Rubber gums," do you
Speak of false teeth, Belegurth?
For I am confused.

next: cleaning

From: HMAS Fire & Ice, Miranistan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bits of jagged glass,
Oh, the pain you have caused me!
Clean it up, will you?

Prompt: sugar laces

From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
NOM NOM sugary ! []
And colorful and shiny []
But quickly eaten []

Prompt : Com(m)a

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Without the bracket,
A standstill is what my life
Would be on right now.
[]

Prompt: DO NOT INGEST []

From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Your headache won't stop,
Hubby, even if you eat
My contraceptive pills.

That was not quite the subject, but... []

prompt : click

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I see a remote
and I must click that button
It's so addictive.

Prompt: criminal

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Made a big mistake
Pressed the trigger now he's dead
Next stop: injection

prompt: cigarette

[ 09-03-2008, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: Nash Rómerandir ]

From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

Every cigarette
Is doing you damage, so
Quit while you can choose.

Prompt: public service announcement []

Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Did you know this fact?
You can fertilize your lawn
With old motor-oil.

(Bonus point to anyone who knows where this "public service announcement" comes from... [] )

prompt: insult

[ 09-04-2008, 08:45 AM: Message edited by: Nash Rómerandir ]

From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cernunnos
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 652

posted      Profile for Cernunnos   Email Cernunnos   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
'Fight Club', natch!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Whereas the light perceives the very heart of the darkness, its own secret has not been discovered.

From: Perth, Scotland | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

You moron ! [] Idiot ! []
You stupid son of a b*tch !! []
Those are good insults []

Prompt : Gold Fruit

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Golden scented pear
Solar system of warm wasps
Drowsy with autumn

Prompt: Laser

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
There, I got you good!
Right in the eye with my tool
Yes, my laser pen

Prompt: Jupiter

From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Lazy sandstone god
Circled by all its lovers
Bright in the night sky

Prompt: Custard Creams

Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mem'ries of childhood
Licking the custardy cream
Leaving the biscuit

Prompt: responsible

[ 09-26-2008, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Elanor Gamgee ]

From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Who has time to be
Responsible when there's too
Much fun to be had?
[]

prompt: Rubix Cube

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Until I succeed
- the colors are all messed up ! -
I won't be quiet.

Prompt : Utter in the water

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

Can you speak when you
Drink? Can you gurgle out your
Words for no reason?

Prompt: Calendar

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Sh*t ! I was thinking of 'otter' []

That one is still nice, Brae []

Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » The Haiku Game [RFP] (Page 14)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help