Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Minas Tirith Meetings (Page 13)
Author Topic: Minas Tirith Meetings
Roll of Honor Peregrin Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1176

posted      Profile for Peregrin Took   Email Peregrin Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I know that this is kinda early to be announcing, but here it is:

My husband and I are coming to the Anaheim, CA area in October '09. He thinks we're going to Disney, but I see this as my last chance to stalk Elijah. []

So Keo, Lost, and anyone else who may want to meet up with us let me know! It will be lots of fun!

From: Upstate NY | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Elora & I were hoping to be able to spend some time in l.A. after the long haul across the Pacific, but alas, things worked out that we have to head to Seattle and we may have barely enough time to clear customs. And I was looking forward to spending an evening with the L'A MT crowd... []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Pip, I would LOVE to meet up with you and anyone else! Are you taking the little one to Disneyland or something?

Snow dog, it's too bad you guys couldn't make it down here []

From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Meeting again with Ammii next week in Florida, and then taking the plane to Austin to meet up again with Addie and Saeros []

That should be fun [] []

I wanted to make it to New Orleans and meet Snowy there, but I ended up not being able to make it for both train/bus schedules and money reasons []
Oh, well. It's not like I'm never going to the States again anyway []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Meeting again with Ammii next week in Florida, and then taking the plane to Austin to meet up again with Addie and Saeros []

That's great! Good for you! []
Hope you have fun []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Forgot to say I met up with the Texans again a few days ago while they were visiting Paris []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
MOAR CAMERA WHORING:

-

-

theney is nice. She goes good with picnics and other fun activities. [] []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
By the way, I should let you know that something epic is going to take place in a matter of weeks. That's right, in a little less than two weeks, I'm going to invade Germany to see THE GURTHMEISTER. [] [] [] [] []

Be prepared for me not posting at all during this visit. [] [] []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

So Lillianna finally visited Paris and thus met up for the third time [] []

And I'm going to do a RODE TREAP with her and Athene in a month ! []

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

ZOMG I'M AT THE LORD OF THE SINDAR'S HOUSE (IE: THINGOL) AND HE JUST SERVED ME WINE. WHAT IF THERE'S POISON IN IT OMG???

oops. Caps.

But seriously, should I fear for my life? You know how he feels about that thread I made... you know... about... errr questioning his... intelligence.

Surely he's forgotten that.

Heh. []

psst. STOCKHOLM ROOLS.

Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Lil, how's it going? Tell him I said hi, and that there's a message in his inbox from way back when, just after his Thailand trip.
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I should be meeting up again with Thorin and Eledh on Wednesday. []
Estel the Ranger
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4576

posted      Profile for Estel the Ranger   Author's Homepage   Email Estel the Ranger   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Finally got to meet my buddy Cloudstrife! (Not even sure if he goes by that name anymore!!) But it was a good night in Austin TX  -

[ 07-08-2014, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: Estel the Ranger ]

From: jasper TX via melbourne VIC Australia. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorongil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 792

posted      Profile for Thorongil   Email Thorongil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well seems like no one has posted here in a while, and this is likely a bit late, but is anyone else at PAX South this weekend?
From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Minas Tirith Meetings (Page 13)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help