Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Minas Tirith Meetings (Page 12)
Author Topic: Minas Tirith Meetings
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
For photos of me, Amá and/or Athene needs to post. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh ok.
*sends subliminal messages to Ama and Theney telling them to GET ON IT*

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
They're still in Paris so you might have to wait. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Minor detail. There are internet cafes in Paris you know. It's not the stone age.
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

And there is Inc''s computer - but are there any camera cables available?
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like fun! I'd love to go to Europa sometime to meet some Minas Tirith-ers. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Back in Derry!

Pictures are uploading, but I have a very slow connection, and I have to have the pictures approved by everyone before I'll post them. Expect them in the next few days.

The trip was amazing - it was great meeting new MT'ers and seeing Athene again.

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
*sends subliminal messages to Ama and Theney telling them to GET ON IT*
[]
*read this as "GET IT ON"*
[]
[]
I only have a few photos, but I'll try to upload them tonight.

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Oh it's ON theney. [] Definitely on.
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Da Vinci is teh awesum: Archimedes has stiff competition for my favourite historical person of all time:

-

Paris is so lusciously architectural that even the lamp-posts are fancy:

-

View from the first floor of the tour Eiffel (I was too scared of dropping my camera and killing someone to take any further up!):

-

The doors to Notre Dame cathedral:

-

EEK!

-

Pyramids at the Louvre:

-

Le Metro may have replaced the London Underground in my heart:

-

We decided her dress was falling down because she had no arms to hitch it up:

-

[ 12-06-2008, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: Athene ]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Some more Paris pics.

Sorry, no people yet - I have to get those approved first by everyone in them. []

But pretty scenery nonetheless. []

-

Sea Urchins! I didn't realize they looked like Koosh Balls!

-

A cute little Parisian cafe we saw on our wanderings...

-

The awesome pastry store where we got Athene's cake(s).

-

The inside of Notre Dame.

-

The statue of Henri IV, caught in sillhouette (sp?)

-

The Seine, and Notre Dame, at night.

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I particularly like your photo of that statue. The light ... []
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

And now - PEOPLE!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Please note random guy in first photo who stopped to have his picture taken.
[]
O Random Guy! You will forever be in our hearts! [] []

Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

A picture from Elu and my 'mini-meetup' in Brussels on Thursday.

-

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

I would like to announce that on Monday, The Inc'omparable One is coming to stay with me... FOR FIVE WHOLE DAYS!!

[] OMGWTFBBQPONIESYAY!!!!11111111 []

Nimruzir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 248

posted      Profile for Nimruzir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
OMGWTFBBQPONIESYAY!!!!11111111
You are going to BBQ multiple ponies?
Nice!

Just make sure each one of the little girls watch while it's being done.

From: Den of Iniquity | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Any MTers likely to be in New York.. oh, I don't know, end of February?
[]
[]

Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I am only an hour and a half away...

edit: for italisized emphasis because we all know how important that is!

[ 12-22-2008, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: pi ]

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Any MTers likely to be in New York.. oh, I don't know, end of February?
I could act as quasi-official host since I live in NYC. (Technically the burbs now, but still work in the city.)

quote:
Well, I am only an hour and a half away...
Hell, that's well within commuting distance for some New Yorkers. [] (emphasis added... [] )
From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

What town, Sil?

[ 12-24-2008, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: pi ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I could act as quasi-official host since I live in NYC. (Technically the burbs now, but still work in the city.)
Hey, I knew that, actually, but somehome I'd forgotten about it [] Btw, if you want to meet up, let me know ! []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Well I believe the host will be NYC but Silm is welcome to join us. [] SO EXCITED.
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in Westchester County now, just north of the city. Luckily, my commute is about the same as when I was in the city... []

Inc', are you in NYC now?

From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I will be in the City till June. I'm in Brooklyn myself, but I work on the Upper East Side []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Minas Tirith Meetings (Page 12)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help