Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Minas Tirith Meetings (Page 11)
Author Topic: Minas Tirith Meetings
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Eled- Frida never looked so good! []

Curu- that was nice of you and Dubious to pose in front of Glóin to mask his "shortness". I assume he is standing behind you... []

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So what if I am? And I'm not ashamed of wearing the high-heels either.
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So that's the first time I see photos from the Long Expected Party as well! It looks great! And the new adventures of Eled, Thorin [] , Inc'; and Athene, Amarie and The Dark One look so good as well!

Edit:

I might add that Arda and me met in Madrid for a couple of hours end of Septembre. No photos, sadly, but it was very nice and we had a good talk while she was showing me around the city (I was late, though, to my shame)!

[ 11-04-2007, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Belegurth ]

From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Great pictures this weekend. Welcome back, Eled!

The Giant's Causeway looks like so much fun, wind and all

From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, the Causeway is just a lot of hexagons. But the nearby cliffs are good.
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Giant's Causeway is a good deal more than hexagons. []

It's also rather prickly plants that made my fingers smart for quite some time. Of course Athene had to tell me not to touch them, necessitating that very action. []

But the cliffs are great too. [] And it's even better now, thanks to the Minas Tirith graffiti.

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
care to tell what kind of MT graffiti now mars the beauty of Ireland?

Actually, judging from old pics of the Causeway, tourists have hauled off six-side slabs for quite a while...

[ 11-04-2007, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Celebrían ]

From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

Along the coastal path winding around the cliffs to the east of the Causeway, there is a stretch which is currently out of bounds (having been deemed too dangerous to be traversed). On the wooden barrier marking the end of the track, several hundred people have written their names or cities or countries of origin. I thought it was appropriate to record the presence of the representatives of MT at the spot.

I managed to take a fairly clear photograph of it, which I'll show if I can work out how to make such things available on the net.

[ 11-04-2007, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Glóin the Dark ]

Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

Yes!

You step and hop from one to th'other
Going north and then to souther',
But going east now is blockéd,
So why not, Dwarf, voice the hidden word
"Speak Friend and Enter"
Since to that place you were lured
By two sea-side sirens sweet this winter
Having set your axe upon that dead tree
Send then a photo o'it to MT!

Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

[]
Eledhsúle
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1980

posted      Profile for Eledhsúle   Author's Homepage   Email Eledhsúle   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Celebrían - I can't be back for good, this is Thorin's turf now. []
I'm just making quest appearence. []

Nice to see all the old faces though. []

From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This has always been Thorin's turf. []

[ 11-06-2007, 05:21 AM: Message edited by: Thorin ]

From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lassë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3063

posted      Profile for Lassë   Email Lassë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oo with a little luck I'll meet Freya this weekend! []
From: Berlin | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A Party is being held in Paris from February 29th to March 4th to celebrate Athene's birthday [] []

Athene, donkey, Artaresto, Belegurth, Eluchil, and Amárië will attend to it []
So I guess that makes it a MT meeting []

There will be pictures, of course [] []

God, I don't even know how old she is []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I know, and I shall announce it.

Theny shall be twenty-nine. Eight months younger than me.

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
posted      Profile for Eluchil   Author's Homepage   Email Eluchil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The first one who calls me "eldest" will learn the meaning of Sarn Athrad []
From: Menegroth, deep under the sea | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

*has a feeling she is second eldest*
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*is the youngest [] *
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If I had been able to go, I would have been the eldest. Or oldest. Or whatever finer distinctions of age you might choose.

Next time, perhaps? []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I know you look forward to get to know me:

-

From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
posted      Profile for Eluchil   Author's Homepage   Email Eluchil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hotel finally booked (from Friday till Sunday) []
From: Menegroth, deep under the sea | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thangail
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1292

posted      Profile for Thangail   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
At some point me and Athene are going to meet up.. we came sooooooo close (again) today [] And it wasn't my fault this time. []
From: Capital City | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So, Athene, Amárië. Eluchil, Belegurth and Artaresto met up with Inc' in Paris, to celebtrate Athene's birthday with an MT meeting.

We visited Notre Dame & the Eiffel Tower, as well as walking the city and having a party Saturday evening.

Now here are some pictures.

-
We have just picked up Belegurth. L-R: Eluchil, Belegurth, Athene, Amárië.

-
MTers in front of the Eiffel Tower. L-R: Eluchil, Athene, Amárië, Inc' and Belegurth.

-
Taking a rest on our way up to the 1st floor of the tower.

-
A view from the summit of the Eiffel Tower: A building on a hill to which Inc' can provide a name.

-
Here Amárië is being very cruel. []

And now for the geeky pic:
 -
[]

[ 03-03-2008, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: Artaresto ]

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Zomg I am sooooooo jealous! [] I would love to meet all those lovely people that I love (and some I've met before. Theney, call me.) []
Art, why no photo of you? Thanks for the promptness, btw. []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Minas Tirith Meetings (Page 11)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help