Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  78  79  80 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Citizen of the Moment (2) (Page 3)
Author Topic: Citizen of the Moment (2)
Anorfildur Isilme
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3324

posted      Profile for Anorfildur Isilme   Email Anorfildur Isilme   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thalion - Citizen # 4172
Guard of the Citadel

Interests: Tokien, Lacrosse, Football(American), Archeology

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The Witch Queen----Black Bishop of The Dark Diocese

"No i ahië ya meril cenë Ambaressë" -El

From: Sometimes Hell , sometimes Heaven | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Andreth - Citizen # 1613
Guard of the Citadel

Interests: reading, writing, debating, daydreaming, archery

From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Oroquelliel - Citizen # 3767
Soldier of Gondor

Interests: Castle-building, trekking, gardening, and my little Cardigan Welsh corgi, Arwyn

From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ereunion son of Eremoran - Citizen # 4186
Soldier of Gondor

Interests: Lord of the Rings

From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarien of Gilderon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4540
posted      Profile for Sarien of Gilderon   Author's Homepage   Email Sarien of Gilderon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Liriana - Citizen # 1849
Guard of the Citadel

Interests: tolkien of course, horse back riding, paleontology, science, reading, friends,

From: peering into your window | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yay for Andreth!

And Yay for...

quote:
Eulalia - Citizen # 2417
Guard of the Citadel

Interests: Pathetic writer of pathetic things.

[]
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Neytari Took-Baggins - Citizen # 490
Guard of the Citadel

Interests: writing, music, reading, computers, following God

From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Zinedine Zidane - Citizen # 2-1
Zizou of the Citadel

Interests: kicking free and penalty kicks

[]
From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] []
From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anoren Anarinwa
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2435

posted      Profile for Anoren Anarinwa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Silver Dragon - Citizen # 3604
Soldier of Gondor

Interests: Classic literature, music, friends and fun

Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Silver Dragon? []

Is that a cross between Black Dragon and Silver Wolf []

bagginssssss - Citizen # 2429
Soldier of Gondor

[ 06-15-2004, 02:48 AM: Message edited by: Silver Wolf ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Hi! My name is Telpy and I'm a Skittle-addict.

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

quote:
Herendil - Citizen # 1494
Guard of the Citadel

Interests: Currently the fox in Three is Company, music & art (Tolkien-inspired of course)

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The Last of the Noldor - Citizen # 2909
Guard of the Citadel

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eowyn of Rohan
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4304
posted      Profile for Eowyn of Rohan   Email Eowyn of Rohan   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Mad Uncle Rupert #1148
Guard of the Citadel
High atop Mt. Wonderful

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
God didn't promise days without sorrow, or sun without rain, but he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. If God brought you to it, He will bring you through it! ~Unknown

From: Smalltown, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faramir Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3268

posted      Profile for Faramir Took   Email Faramir Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aralaithiel - Citizen # 4202
Soldier of Gondor

Interests: Celtic music, Tolkien, horses, cats

From: Joisey | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hidalgo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1083
posted      Profile for Hidalgo   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Swift Asfaloth - Citizen # 1435
Guard of the Citadel

[]
From: Madrid - Spain | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Belegurth - Citizen # 1534
Guard of the Citadel

Interests: Music, literature, Tolkien, friends

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh great, now we'll never hear the end of it...

"Ha! I was Citizen of the Moment! Were you? No! Because I was! Neener neener neener!"

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faramir Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3268

posted      Profile for Faramir Took   Email Faramir Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Samwise Gamgee - Citizen # 221
Soldier of Gondor

[ 06-16-2004, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: Faramir Vinyaner Took ]

From: Joisey | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anorfildur Isilme
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3324

posted      Profile for Anorfildur Isilme   Email Anorfildur Isilme   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Estel Lomëwen - Citizen # 2343
Guard of the Citadel

Interests: all things Tolkien, as well as music, other fantasy books, and chasing my tail.
Occupation: formerly Estel Fëanen - sorry for the change, I needed to establish my gender.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The Witch Queen----Black Bishop of The Dark Diocese

"No i ahië ya meril cenë Ambaressë" -El

From: Sometimes Hell , sometimes Heaven | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

quote:
Imby - Citizen # 2990
Guard of the Citadel

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

quote:
Valmordae - Citizen # 3796
Guard of the Citadel

Interests: How should I know?!?!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Faramir Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3268

Maneriniel - Citizen # 2375
Soldier of Gondor

Interests: movies, literature, computer programs

Elros
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4259
posted      Profile for Elros   Author's Homepage   Email Elros   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
SKS - Citizen # 3059
Soldier of Gondor

From: OBX NC | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Galion The Tipsy Butler - Citizen # 1152
Guard of the Citadel

It's the Tipsy Butler! []
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Citizen of the Moment (2) (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  78  79  80 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help