Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  18  19 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » What film are you watching this time? (Page 3)
Author Topic: What film are you watching this time?
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Edward Scissorhands [] []
If ever I am in a foul mood or upset I can rent this movie and laugh till I choke. I love this movie!

Amen sister! I LOVE that movie SO much.

I just saw Bandits last night with Bruce Willis and Cate Blanchett and some other guy I don't know. It was really funny and pretty clever. [] Cate was awesome in it. Rofl...the part where she's driving the car...hysterical.

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nehraime
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2470

posted      Profile for Nehraime   Author's Homepage   Email Nehraime   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I [] Edward Scissorhands. Watched it just last week. (I always cry at the end. [] )
Earlier, watched A Clockwork Orange. Lovely.

From: NYC | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
so do I!! Or at least, I always get teary. His face when she says "I love you" gah!!!! You just want to hug him and kiss his poor scarred face all over!

*hugs Nehraime* how are you sweetie?

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peony Brandybuck
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2062

posted      Profile for Peony Brandybuck   Author's Homepage   Email Peony Brandybuck   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm watching What's Eating Gilbert Grape?, so that keeps with the Johnny Depp theme we have going here.

Lilli- the other guy in Bandits is Bill Bob Thornton. He's an amazing actor. I [] him.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Palabra A Tu Madre
-Peony Brandybuck

Listen to my friend Billy Zane and read my blog

From: Bywater | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

quote:
Lilli- the other guy in Bandits is Bill Bob Thornton. He's an amazing actor. I [] him.
*smacks head* I knew that....gosh, I guess it was because he looked different. He was excellent in that movie. []
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
From Hell. I've always wanted to see it, but never had watched it for some reason. I remember seeing ads on FX promoting the network premiere of it earlier tonight, but I didn't watch it (where's the fun in watching a chopped-up, edited version of a movie, with commercials? [] ), and my mom had the DVD, so now I'm giving it a try...
From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peony Brandybuck
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2062

posted      Profile for Peony Brandybuck   Author's Homepage   Email Peony Brandybuck   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've watched like 5 minutes of that before. I think something else came on and I watched that instead.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Palabra A Tu Madre
-Peony Brandybuck

Listen to my friend Billy Zane and read my blog

From: Bywater | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Maiden
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4389

posted      Profile for White Maiden   Email White Maiden   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm watching What's Eating Gilbert Grape?,
Lol [] we studied that film in English last year- very cool []
(Leonardo DiCaprio acting performance is actually amazing)

From: New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Truman Show
From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Evolution []
From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eledhsúle
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1980

posted      Profile for Eledhsúle   Author's Homepage   Email Eledhsúle   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Bodyguard

* sniff *

* sniff *

And I haven't even started yet...

From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ewww......

*not a Kevin Costner fan*

*at all*

Anyway, I just watched Big Fish and Houseguest last night! Wooo!

From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I saw Shrek 2 again last night... I'm watching 28 days later right now... [] []
From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Aoife
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2368
posted      Profile for Aoife   Author's Homepage   Email Aoife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
City on Fire with Chow Yun Fat.

HK movies rock.

From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've just watched the marvellous Touching the Void.
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altarial
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1103

posted      Profile for Altarial   Email Altarial   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yesterday cuz I was bored...

Chocolat

I'd recommend it. Very good movie. And for all you ladies, Johnny Depp's in it. []

From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eledhsúle
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1980

posted      Profile for Eledhsúle   Author's Homepage   Email Eledhsúle   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Did you know the director of Chocolat is Swedish?(sorry got so excited wrote 'Finnish' first)
Well... he is. A great guy and a nice man in RL too. []

* is glad her family knows movie people *

[ 06-06-2004, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Eledhsúle ]

From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The director is Swedish! [] Lasse Hallström... directed Gilbert Grape, Cider House Rules, etc;

[ 06-06-2004, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Singollo of Doriath ]

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faramir Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3268

posted      Profile for Faramir Took   Email Faramir Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I watched Edward Scissorhands yesterday night. Very odd movie. I personally thought it was a great metaphor.

E: I really didn't think it was too funny. It kinda confuses me how, exept for the salon scene.

[ 06-06-2004, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Faramir Vinyaner Took ]

From: Joisey | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eledhsúle
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1980

Yes Singy, I corrected it as soon as I saw my post. Embarrasing mistake, but that happens when you get all excited about a good moviemaker. []
Roll of Honor Lord Mithrandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 978

posted      Profile for Lord Mithrandir   Email Lord Mithrandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Dark Crystal
From: Olympia, WA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Maiden
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4389

posted      Profile for White Maiden   Email White Maiden   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Fight Club []
From: New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I watched Road to Perdition last night!

*wants to watch HPatPoA but has to wait till exams are over! [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] *

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2884

posted      Profile for Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol   Email Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -
From: NY | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Velvet Goldmine two nights ago..
The Altamont concert last night
and
21 grams several night ago but still can't get it out of my head...

From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » What film are you watching this time? (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  18  19 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help