Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  17  18  19 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » What film are you watching this time? (Page 1)
Author Topic: What film are you watching this time?
Viscount Værtalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3122

posted      Profile for Viscount Værtalion   Author's Homepage   Email Viscount Værtalion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
the Godfather series

i personally like the second one best, especially how Fredi dies.

From: Serapion | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kjartan Fløgelfrikk
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3302
posted      Profile for Kjartan Fløgelfrikk   Author's Homepage   Email Kjartan Fløgelfrikk   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Watched Snatch yesterday or saturday. Can't really remember. []
From: Sector ZZ plural Z alpha | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hylian Hero
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4210
posted      Profile for Hylian Hero   Email Hylian Hero   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Do video game FMVs count?
From: Windy City | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Oriona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1547

posted      Profile for Princess Oriona   Author's Homepage   Email Princess Oriona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i just saw the girl next door. It was really funny!
From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The last film I watched was "Heat". Nice movie.

[ 04-12-2004, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: Belegurth ]

From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sombo Gui
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4035
posted      Profile for Sombo Gui   Email Sombo Gui   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Scorched
From: White bread | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Elentári Tintallë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3734

posted      Profile for Elentári Tintallë   Email Elentári Tintallë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I saw 2 movies recently: the Passion, which was amazingly powerful and Band of Brothers. []
From: Nórë Vercieva- i Opelë | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evil Snowman
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4451
posted      Profile for Evil Snowman   Author's Homepage   Email Evil Snowman   Edit/Delete Post 
That "Scorched" film is wierd, but anyway, I watched Gladiator yesterday. One of the best films I've seen!

E: Band of Brothers is a series, not a film.

[ 04-12-2004, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: Evil Snowman ]

From: Where do you think? | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We are watching the Band of Brothers right now on History Channel.
It is good so far, just saw the first part last night.

From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evil Snowman
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4451
posted      Profile for Evil Snowman   Author's Homepage   Email Evil Snowman   Edit/Delete Post 
Me too, liked the bit with the old man on the bike. Soo funny!
From: Where do you think? | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deathy
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4398
posted      Profile for Deathy   Author's Homepage   Email Deathy   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gothika
From: Death Town | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

That was a good....Evil Yanks []

I heard Gothika was scary. Is it?

From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3734

posted      Profile for Elentári Tintallë   Email Elentári Tintallë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Band of Brothers is a series, not a film.

Series...film....same difference. [] Its still good. []

Yeah, I saw it on the History Channel too Eah. [] I'm getting a bit attatched to that channel now.

From: Nórë Vercieva- i Opelë | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

I love the History Channel
[]
Did you see Gunny after the show. He was doing a show on Ezee Company and they uniforms that the 101st wore. Good show []

Sorry didn't mean to get off topic!!

Sherl
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3828

posted      Profile for Sherl   Email Sherl   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I watched the Man in The Iron Mask yesterday... []

I love History Channel too! []

From: 221b Baker Street | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elrond
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4242
posted      Profile for Elrond   Email Elrond   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Armageddon...
Liv Tyler is SO hot!!!! []

From: Wilmington, NC | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jango
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 891

posted      Profile for Jango   Email Jango   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Alamo was the last one I watched, go see it. It's good.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Sonofabitch I'm sick of these dolphins." ~Steve Zissou

From: US Virgin Islands | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3734

quote:
Did you see Gunny after the show. He was doing a show on Ezee Company and they uniforms that the 101st wore. Good show
Yeah, that was so interesting. [] The history channel is awesome! Some of the claims they make in some of the religious shows are kind of wierd, but all in all they have a lot of interesting programs.
Roll of Honor -Laurelin-
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3717

posted      Profile for -Laurelin-   Email -Laurelin-   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Walking Tall.

I like The Rock, but the scenario was surprisingly empty. Not really worth.

From: Québec | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I just watched "HELP!" the Beatles film again just now! So funny!
From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

posted      Profile for Guinevere   Author's Homepage   Email Guinevere   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Haha I just watched the Yellow Submarine! I love that movie, they all sound stoned.
<3 Guin

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Beauty Gives Me Voice

From: California, where else? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Oriona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1547

posted      Profile for Princess Oriona   Author's Homepage   Email Princess Oriona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Maha:
quote:
I just watched "HELP!" the Beatles film again just now! So funny!
Ok its over you need to move to cali and be with Attie u 2 are far too perfect for each other. No objections lets go mr. Look i have put my determined face on [] . you cant fight the determined face.
From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well... if the determined face says so. Just gimme a minute to pack, ok?
From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Plan 9 from Outer Space.

What a riot that film is! The best worst movie ever!

My ribs ache!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erufailar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3417

posted      Profile for Erufailar   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The last one I saw was The Alamo. I liked it too, Jango, but the beginning kinda ruins the suspense for people (like me) who didn't know the full Alamo story. That same day I saw James Clavell's Shogun (the two hour version).

[ 04-16-2004, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: Carnelamoth ]

From: Chicago, Illinois | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » What film are you watching this time? (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  17  18  19 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help