Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Name changes - RFP - Updated: 02-03-07, 16.47 GMT (Page 8)
Author Topic: Name changes - RFP - Updated: 02-03-07, 16.47 GMT
Hidalgo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1083
posted      Profile for Hidalgo   Edit/Delete Post 
Iarnar son of Iarlot [] Iarnar Iarlotion.
Edit: yes, It was. []

[ 09-29-2004, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: Hidalgo ]

From: Madrid - Spain | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't that 'Iarnar, son of Iarlot'?

Edit: yes, it was.

[ 09-28-2004, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: Earendilyon ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"For I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother me."

John 3:16-21

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Black Dragon <- Evil elf
quote:
Morilókë <- Black Dragon
They are not separate

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Hi! My name is Telpy and I'm a Skittle-addict.

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thankee []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Cattie-Brie was shadow&flames []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

Spirit of the Night <== Moriloke <== Black Dragon
[]

[ 10-07-2004, 07:33 AM: Message edited by: Telperáca ]

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Spirit of the Dark" should be Spirit of the Night.
Needs to be corrected to avoid confusion.

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

Mea culpa!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not yours exclusively ^
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

Hidalgo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1083
posted      Profile for Hidalgo   Edit/Delete Post 
Emma Goldman -> Curufin
From: Madrid - Spain | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

[] Oh not again!
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

I'm getting veeeeery tired []

[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

I've simplified my name - by removing the part that was kept for backward compatibility, since a search showed that noone is using it any more.
So
Varnafindë <- Varnafindë aka Barufiniel <- Barufiniel

Jujemu
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4706
posted      Profile for Jujemu   Email Jujemu   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nolofinwë > Eöl > Eöl i Moriquendë
(This was a change awhile ago. . . [] )

-TT

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
- "I don't want anyone else to die."
- Come play the Haiku Game!
- Gundam Pilot

"Ienai itami, kanashimi de kizutsuita kimi mo waraenai nante, hito kira nante kotoba sou iwanaide ! Mienai mirai ni okoru koto subete ni imi ga aru kara, ima wa sono mama de ii, kitto kizukeru toki ga kuru darou!"

From: "The World" | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Spirit of the Night <- Morilokë <- Black Dragon <- Evil elf
Oh, not again... []

(Sorry [] [] [] )

From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

So, SotN was in earlier times Evil Elf? And are you the one and the same? (Seeing the names Black_Dragon and Black Dragon.)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Jujemu
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4706
posted      Profile for Jujemu   Email Jujemu   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It looks worse now. []

-TT

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
- Gundam Pilot

"Ienai itami, kanashimi de kizutsuita kimi mo waraenai nante, hito kira nante kotoba sou iwanaide ! Mienai mirai ni okoru koto subete ni imi ga aru kara, ima wa sono mama de ii, kitto kizukeru toki ga kuru darou!"

From: "The World" | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

Yeah, same one! []

E: Thanks TT []

[ 10-27-2004, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Black_Dragon ]

From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jujemu
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4706
No problemo. []

-TT

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
- Gundam Pilot

Anduril Flame of The West
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2582

posted      Profile for Anduril Flame of The West   Author's Homepage   Email Anduril Flame of The West   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Rider of Rivendell>Gwindor
From: Gondor | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erinti
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3470

posted      Profile for Erinti   Email Erinti   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Emma Goldman -> Curufin
Well, isn't that just what everybody called her anyway?
From: Somewhere out there | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bookwyrm
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3631

posted      Profile for Bookwyrm   Email Bookwyrm   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't often post, especially not down here, but I'm changing my displayed name from Tintallë to Bookwyrm.

[ 11-15-2004, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Bookwyrm ]

Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver_Dragoniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4991
posted      Profile for Silver_Dragoniel   Author's Homepage   Email Silver_Dragoniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aereon <- Lisse mique <- Candy kisses <- Ck
From: Loving my baby! | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

^ And everyone said I was quite odd at changing me name alot! [] []
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Name changes - RFP - Updated: 02-03-07, 16.47 GMT (Page 8)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help