Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Name changes - RFP - Updated: 02-03-07, 16.47 GMT (Page 4)
Author Topic: Name changes - RFP - Updated: 02-03-07, 16.47 GMT
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Earendilyon []

[]

Evil elf==> Black Dragon
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Hi! My name is Telpy and I'm a Skittle-addict.

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well... she did it again. [] Grant something or another...

Maybe we should rename this thread "Curufin's weekly namechange updates". []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I inhaled. That was the point." -Barack Obama

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I also noticed her name change, so I've added that now, with a comment []
From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bumpidiwhatever []
From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hey here is another one

Bloody Harry Flint<--------Gilgalad of Lindon

From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And mine,
Arien the Maia <------ Anorien

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Her Majesty the High Duchess of Torture and Pain.
Server of the Sun
~
Athene and Arien the Maia:
Overtaking posters since 2003

From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viscount Værtalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3122

posted      Profile for Viscount Værtalion   Author's Homepage   Email Viscount Værtalion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
add this mouthfull, son

from beginning to latest

Vartalion, Vartalion of the Vanyar, Vartalion of the Vanyar*, Viscount Vartalion, Viscount Voronwe, Viscount Valexandros, Viscount Vachilles

of course you can cut it up a little

From: Serapion | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rómenya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2589

posted      Profile for Rómenya   Author's Homepage   Email Rómenya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Here's mine... []

Rómenya<--Evenstar the Elf Child<--EvenstarLight<--Elentari Starr Princess

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose

My dreams are my reality...

From: In the shadow of the day | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What's up with all the PINK?

[ 05-06-2004, 04:47 AM: Message edited by: Black Dragon ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" - The Life of Brian

From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What PINK?
From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

Arien, Sugar Plum Farie posted she had changed her name to "Pink Star", but she seems to have deleted that post.
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

[]
See, I know I "was" sane at one point of my like []

From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

Well, there is a Pink star going around so I take it that she did change her name, you can't miss a name like Pink Star and I doubt that its another person.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Her Majesty the High Duchess of Torture and Pain.
Server of the Sun
~
Athene and Arien the Maia:
Overtaking posters since 2003

Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

[whisper] bad taste in name

[]

Tho you have a nice name [] [] []

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have changed my name into Quenya, but I still want to retain the Sindarin part of my history.
So

Varnafindë aka Barufiniel <------ Barufiniel

which shouldn't cause too much confusion.

And in case you think there should have been parentheses around the last part - so do I.
But FYI, this is the maximum possible name length here. 25 characters. I tried.

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dís Thrain's Daughter
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3523

posted      Profile for Dís Thrain's Daughter   Email Dís Thrain's Daughter   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Shouldn't one make this thread sticky? It would avoid confusion with name changes.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
~~
"You always make the stupidest things sound sort of attractive.." (Roger Zelazny - "Sign of Chaos")

From: Kraków/Cracow (Poland) | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone changed their names lately?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arorë Silvertongue
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3570

posted      Profile for Arorë Silvertongue   Author's Homepage   Email Arorë Silvertongue   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nerivarya --> Arorë Silvertongue

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Now it is a strange thing, but things that are good to have and days that are good to spend are soon told about, and not much to listen to; while things that are uncomfortable, palpitating, and even gruesome, may make a good tale, and take a deal of telling anyway.
~J.R.R. Tolkien

From: Home. For now. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eöl i Moriquendë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4026
posted      Profile for Eöl i Moriquendë   Author's Homepage   Email Eöl i Moriquendë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
'Oh my...'

Annii <- Justin Warrick <- Théodwyn of Rohan <- Grant ALX <- Kel'anth Niun <- Findarato <- Curufinwe <- Curufin <- Theodwyn

-Dark/Elf
[] [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
'~Formerly: Nolofinwë~ (Ex- Member) \{^v^^v^}/
When you were born, you were crying and everyone else was smiling. Live so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone else is crying.

From: Havens of Pelagir | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anorfildur Isilme
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3324

posted      Profile for Anorfildur Isilme   Email Anorfildur Isilme   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Anorfildur Isilme <--------- Anorfildur Gorothgaer

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The Witch Queen----Black Bishop of The Dark Diocese

"No i ahië ya meril cenë Ambaressë" -El

From: Sometimes Hell , sometimes Heaven | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manwë Súlimo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4429
posted      Profile for Manwë Súlimo   Email Manwë Súlimo   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The Pyroarchist<---------Bloody Harry Flint<--------Gilgalad of Lindon
From: The Netherlands | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

quote:
Nerivarya --> Arorë Silvertongue

[] the name, as I've told you many times before. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2884

posted      Profile for Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol   Email Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I finally went for a name change, my first one.

Glorfindel Golden-haired [] Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol

From: NY | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Nenya, the Ring of Water
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2780

posted      Profile for Nenya, the Ring of Water   Email Nenya, the Ring of Water   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
But what does it mean? (If anything...) []
From: New York, NY | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2884

posted      Profile for Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol   Email Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Pick up BoLT 1 or 2 if you must know []
From: NY | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Name changes - RFP - Updated: 02-03-07, 16.47 GMT (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help