Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  12  13 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Name changes - RFP - Updated: 02-03-07, 16.47 GMT (Page 3)
Author Topic: Name changes - RFP - Updated: 02-03-07, 16.47 GMT
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Kitiara? As in Kitiara Uth-Matar?
From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hidalgo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1083
posted      Profile for Hidalgo   Edit/Delete Post 
Of course! I've always loved the Dark Lady.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I am unworthy to remain a citizen of MT, so pay no heed to my words.

In Deo Spes Mea.

From: Madrid - Spain | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The abbreviation 'RFP' in the thread title means 'Read First Post'. From that first post:
quote:
Please, do not use this thread for (too much) chatting! I mean this to be a resource thread, not a discussion thread.

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*
From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Alexius Commenia <- Citizen 2612 <- Frodoisawuss

I almost forgot about that. I used to call him FIAW when he was still active up North.

From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lantarion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4363
posted      Profile for Lantarion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Arnt I famous!

(nice to see all the trouble i cause...oops [] )

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lanty!

From: here | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just what we need, another semi-literate newbie who thinks they are so terribly original and daring. Joy.
[]
[bitchiness over]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

quote:
Arnt I famous!

(nice to see all the trouble i cause...oops )

Semi-literate indeed! It should have been:
quote:
'Am I not infamous?

(Nice to see all the trouble I cause ... oops)

He can't even spell his own screen name right. [] Education these days [] []

[ 03-26-2004, 04:55 AM: Message edited by: Earendilyon ]

Hidalgo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1083
He? I thought it was a girl.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

In Deo Spes Mea.

From: Madrid - Spain | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

He, she, what ever. It's not my fault people take names which cause gender confusion []
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it would be worried if i was a guy and had a name like that! I thinnk IT is a girl, and also, she been in the girl's room a few times...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Hi! My name is Telpy and I'm a Skittle-addict.

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

*bumpidibump*
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'll do it for her...

Holly changed her name to Kupo

From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gandalf the White <-- Lord Faramir of Ithilien <-- Gandalf the White
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lost king
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4098
posted      Profile for the lost king   Author's Homepage   Email the lost king   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Princess Keona -> Keona follower of Jesus ->Princess Keona

[ 04-02-2004, 07:06 AM: Message edited by: the lost king ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ignorance is NOT bliss, It's a freakin' pain in the butt.

That's what pessimistic optimism is all about. ~Braeden Fireheart

From: Lameham MD | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

Back to Gandy, eh, Gandy?

lost king, did she really use that name? I hardly can imagine that, she being wiccan ...

Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I thought the same thing to.

Then I saw her post.

(*Reminds people it's April Fool's day*)

From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

So I see. It's probably her idea of an April Fool's Day joke, but I put it on the list anyway.

[ 04-01-2004, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Earendilyon ]

Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Keo doesn't joke about things like that. Her sister said so too. And it's hard to change your name back now, so I doubt she's joking.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anoren Anarinwa
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2435

posted      Profile for Anoren Anarinwa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah yes, well, I was Trinity Anoren.

Now I'm Anoren Anarinwa, which is funny because it's a mixture of Sindarin and Quenya. Well, so says my translation book, but that's proven to be oh so wrong. []

Although, I'm considering changing my name as I keep getting confused with Anorien.

Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

SSA, I wrote that before I read her (and Ori's and your) posts in the the Gay Marriage thread. I think I'll have to put aside the scepticism I had when seeing her new screen name.
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would do just that. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hidalgo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1083
Keona's new name (and convertion) was just a prank. She's back to her old name and Wiccan self.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

In Deo Spes Mea.

Eöl i Moriquendë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4026
posted      Profile for Eöl i Moriquendë   Author's Homepage   Email Eöl i Moriquendë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Eöl <- Nolofinwë

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
'~Formerly: Nolofinwë~ (Ex- Member) \{^v^^v^}/
When you were born, you were crying and everyone else was smiling. Live so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone else is crying.

From: Havens of Pelagir | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

-

[ 04-05-2004, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: Earendilyon ]

Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Name changes - RFP - Updated: 02-03-07, 16.47 GMT (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  12  13 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help