Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Name changes - RFP - Updated: 02-03-07, 16.47 GMT (Page 12)
Author Topic: Name changes - RFP - Updated: 02-03-07, 16.47 GMT
gram
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 24

posted      Profile for gram   Email gram   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
gram < Enter < Curumo the Black < Saruman The Black < Saruman the White < Saruman < Lord Faramir < Damrod the Damned < Damrod < Lord Feanor < Feanor
From: New Zealand | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
gram, when were you any of those names? For as long as I can remember you've only been gram... and when you registered we didn't even have the ability to change display names. []
From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gram
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 24

posted      Profile for gram   Email gram   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if I was just Saruman by itself. But you are wrong my old friend..
From: New Zealand | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, well... apparently I'm just out of touch. []

[ 10-26-2005, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: Gandalf the White ]

From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I don't know if I was just Saruman by itself.
So, I've put 'Saruman' in sqare brackets. till you recall it correctly []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"For I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother me."

John 3:16-21

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gram
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 24

Ok the left side of my brain was talking fancy to me..

It's like this 'just Saruman' should have been 'Saruman the Many Coloured' or was it 'of Many Colours' (do you remember Gandalf?) and also *ahem* there never was a LORD Feanor. Please excuse me

Am I adding to the noise?

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Curufin the Crafty <- Áine <- Curufin <- Emma Goldman <- Annii <- Justin Warrick <- Théodwyn of Rohan <- Grant ALX <- Kel'anth Niun <- Findarato <- Curufinwe <- Curufin <- Theodwyn [just look around for this avatar if you want to know which name Curu is using now]
That needs updating. The avatar mainly.

[ 05-05-2006, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: Telperáca ]

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think that citizen number uses a different avatar from last year ...
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
That needs updating. The avatar mainly.
Well now, is it?

[ 05-06-2006, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Earendilyon ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 374

posted      Profile for Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I believe Thorin was originally Merry's Evil Twin.
From: Oklahoma | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

Even if he wasn't, it's too nice an opportunity to let pass by []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Nelyafinwë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5247

posted      Profile for Nelyafinwë   Email Nelyafinwë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Citizen #2540 is me. But I got mad and in a fit of fury, locked my account. So, that's no longer me. []
From: The Green Dragon - forever and always | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dark Phoenix
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5456

posted      Profile for Dark Phoenix   Email Dark Phoenix   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Peachy Phoenix<Dark Phoenix general< edward peach< morchant.
Morchant is my original name I chose for this site.

[ 07-29-2006, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: Peachy Phoenix ]

From: The Phoenix Inn. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Update with permission :
Citizen Curufin #2540 -> #5247 Nelyafinwë -> + #5498 Amárië
edit: arrows backwards

[ 08-14-2006, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Celebrían ]

From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

Numbers included? []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's not just a name change.
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Halion <- Maerbenn
From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I believe Thorin was originally Merry's Evil Twin.
Actually, no. I lost the password to Thorin and started a new citizen called Merry's Evil Twin. I don't remember the exact details, but I managed to get the original Thorin back and Merry's Evil Twin was renamed Thorin as well. So actually there are 2 Thorins, but I don't have access to the second one. I think WGW did some cyber hocus pocus in this episode.

Me! (Citizen 816)
Also me! (Citizen 2059, AKA Merry's Evil Twin)

[MT TRIVIA]As far as I know, these two citizens are the only two to have the exact same screen name.[/MT TRIVIA]

[ 01-09-2007, 04:21 AM: Message edited by: Thorin ]

From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would just like to point out for the record that I have now been Amárië since August 10, 2006. That is 5 months and two weeks.

I believe that is a record.

Anyone who likes may begin calling me Amárië now. []

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

[]
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry... you are and always will be Curu to me. [] I'll try though.

And congrats on keeping the name so long... [] []

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The name has sentimental value.

I chose it in Belfast. []

So I shall never change it. []

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*tests new sig*

There... now I'm holding you to your word. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I inhaled. That was the point." -Barack Obama

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

So, you mean you don't use Nelyafinwë anymore?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

You're on, Thingy!
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Name changes - RFP - Updated: 02-03-07, 16.47 GMT (Page 12)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help