Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Name changes - RFP - Updated: 02-03-07, 16.47 GMT (Page 11)
Author Topic: Name changes - RFP - Updated: 02-03-07, 16.47 GMT
Roll of Honor Mad Uncle Rupert
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1148

posted      Profile for Mad Uncle Rupert   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You're clearly mistaking desperation for unbridled snobbery. C'mon I thought you of all people would recognize arrogance when you see it.
quote:
It's hard to see yourself without a mirror, and apparently MUR doesn't have one.
I defy you to point out a time when I claimed to not be an arrogant ass.
From: Playing softball with the Nazarenes | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
385 days till I change my name! [] []
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you won't count down: I'm not waiting for a lousy mail every day for 385 days!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"For I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother me."

John 3:16-21

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not everyday... []
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hidalgo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1083
posted      Profile for Hidalgo   Edit/Delete Post 
Mahanaxar the Spoony Bard -> Mahanaxar
Nieseldo -> Cloudstrife

From: Madrid - Spain | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure if this is been mentioned yet:

The Viscount -> Viscount Vartalion

From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Yo, Thubeldhia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5070

posted      Profile for Yo, Thubeldhia   Email Yo, Thubeldhia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And again...
Telperáca ---> Silver Spirit ---> Telperaca
[]

[ 07-11-2005, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: Yo, Thubeldhia ]

From: Far far away | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
21-04-2005

385 days till I change my name!

*ahem* []
From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Yo, Thubeldhia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5070

posted      Profile for Yo, Thubeldhia   Email Yo, Thubeldhia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I thought the same, but I checked twice before adding the change...
I guess she missed her old name too much...

From: Far far away | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hidalgo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1083
posted      Profile for Hidalgo   Edit/Delete Post 
Black_Dragon [] Mike
From: Madrid - Spain | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I thought the same, but I checked twice before adding the change...
I guess she missed her old name too much...

No. It was not the fact that she missed her name too much! Her mom use to say (and I think Telp will probably try to poision my water for this) "She's got ants in her pants" [] She just can't stick to in thing for more than a little while. Typical.

My name change on the other hand... well, if I come up with something else, that is what I'll change it to! (Mike is a little too common).

From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
(Mike is a little too common).
Not on MT -- you're the only one! []
From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Snowdog >>>> Halasían
From: Mnemosyne's orchard | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Gandalf the White
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 295

posted      Profile for Gandalf the White   Email Gandalf the White   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Iarnar Iarlotiyon [] iarnar iarlotiyon
However, it does take a bit more than the press of a keyboard button to turn the big 'I' into a little 'i' []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
ii Shift key broken? I can get you a new keyboard real cheap.
Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So, Snowdog is Snôwdog, nowadays?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, and Snówdog, and Snòwdog, and Sñowdog, and Snõwdog, and Snöwdog....
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

Akh! [] [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Éoric of the Riddermark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2302

posted      Profile for Éoric of the Riddermark   Author's Homepage   Email Éoric of the Riddermark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Yep, and Snówdog, and Snòwdog, and Sñowdog, and Snõwdog, and Snöwdog....
You forgot Snøwdog, you slacker. []
From: Wilsonville, OR | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Right.. what Alt code is that?
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

What about Snọwdog, Snỏwdog, Snốwdog, Snồwdog, Snổwdog, Snỗwdog, Snộwdog, Snớwdog, Snờwdog, Snởwdog, Snỡwdog, or Snợwdog?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

... not to mention all those with the ñ in them... []
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

Or these n's: ń, ņ, ʼn, ŋ, and ň. Or some extra o's: ǿ, ơ, and ǒ!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

My keyboard needs the self destruct button.
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Name changes - RFP - Updated: 02-03-07, 16.47 GMT (Page 11)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help