Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Name changes - RFP - Updated: 02-03-07, 16.47 GMT (Page 1)
Author Topic: Name changes - RFP - Updated: 02-03-07, 16.47 GMT
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Many citizens of MT have changed their screen name once, or more than once. Often, other people still use the old name for a shorter or longer period. To make it more clear for the other citizens, I've created this thread so that citizens who changed their name(s) can post their new name(s) here.

I'll try to post the list in this first post, in alphabetical order on the last name used.

Please, do not use this thread for (too much) chatting! I mean this to be a resource thread, not a discussion thread.

The list:

• Aina Moja <- Aina Moja Bricíneach <- Ainaundomiel Roisin
  • Alexius <- Alexius Comnenia <- Citizen 2612 <- Frodoisawuss
  • Anoren Anarinwa <- Trinity Anoren
  • Anorfildur Isilme <- Anorfildur Gorothgaer
  • Arien the Maia <- Anorien
  • Arorë Silvertongue <- Nerivarya
  • Bookwyrm <- Tintallë
  • Cattie-Brie <- shadow&flames
  • Cloudstrife <- Nieseldo <- The Pyroarchist <- Bloody Harry Flint <- Gilgalad of Lindon
  • Dark Phoenix general <- edward peach
  • Dís Thrain's Daughter <- Dis Thrain's Daughter
  • Ëarlin Solmehína <- Celedhíra Cularë
  • Elenár <- lord FireStar
  • Elessar Telcontar <- Elfstone
  • Elrond <- Boromir of Gondor
  • Elros <- King Aragorn of Gondor
  • Eöl i Moriquendë <- Eöl <- Nolofinwë
  • Éomer <- Alcarocco <- Éomer <- Beren Erchamion <- Éomer Éadig <- Menelcar of Gondor
  • Estel the Ranger <- The Ranger
  • The Fallen <- Uriel
  • Faramir Vinyaner Took <- Faramir Took
  • Fëanaro. <- Fánaira Tinwë <- Pink Star <- Sugar Plum Farie <- Powersauce <- xXx
  • Gandalf the White <- Lord Faramir of Ithilien <- Gandalf the White
  • Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol <- Glorfindel Golden-haired
  • Gna <- Gnasfaloth <- Gna
  • gram <- Enter <- Curumo the Black <- Saruman The Black <- Saruman the White [<- Saruman] <- Lord Faramir <- Damrod the Damned <- Damrod <- Lord Feanor <- Feanor
  • Gwindor <- The Rider of Rivendell
  • Halion <- Maerbenn
  • Hamfast Gamgee <- HamfastGamgee <- GafferHamgee
  • Hidalgo <- Watcher
  • iarnar iarlotiyon <- Iarnar Iarlotiyon <- Iarnar Iarlotion <- Iarnar son of Iarlot
  • Ingaran Nolofinwë <- High King Fingolfin
  • Jujemu <- Túrin Turambar <- Angelic / Elf
  • Kosomot <- Kullervo
  • Kupo <- Holly
  • Lassë <- Lassë vanya ar saila
  • Mahanaxar <- Mahanaxar the Spoony Bard <- Mahanaxar <- Mahanaxar the Crimson <- Mahanaxar
  • Manwë Súlimo <- Manwë
  • Mike <- Black_Dragon <- Spirit of the Night <- Morilokë <- Black Dragon <- Evil elf
  • Neff <- Harlot <- Neffelathiel
  • Nelyafinwë & Amárië [indeed, two different accounts and screen names] <- Curufin the Crafty <- Áine <- Curufin <- Emma Goldman <- Annii <- Justin Warrick <- Théodwyn of Rohan <- Grant ALX <- Kel'anth Niun <- Findarato <- Curufinwe <- Curufin <- Theodwyn
  • Otaku <- Nanashi <- Otaku
  • Pesky <- Tart <- Pesky Guinevere
  • Pinky <- Fánaira Tinwë <- Pink Star <- Sugar Plum Farie <- Powersauce <- xXx
  • Princess Keona <- Keona, follower of Jesus <- Princess Keona
  • Rómenya <- Evenstar the Elf Child <- EvenstarLight <- Elentari Starr Princess
  • Satorissima Australis <- Satori Lórwen <- Satori
  • Silver_Dragoniel <- Silver_Dragon <- Aereon <- Lisse mique <- Candy kisses <- Ck
  • Snôwdog <- Halasían <- Snowdog
  • Snow Wizard <- SnoWizard <- Snowman of Forochel
  • Telperáca <- Telperaca <- Silver Spirit <- Telperáca <- Silver Wolf <- Telperáca <- Celebdraug
  • Thingol of Doriath <- Singollo of Doriath
  • Thorin <- Merry's Evil Twin
  • Varnafindë <- Varnafindë aka Barufiniel <- Barufiniel
  • Viscount Vartalion <- The Viscount <- Viscount Vachilles <- Viscount Valexandros <- Viscount Voronwe <- Viscount Vartalion <- Vartalion of the Vanyar* <- Vartalion of the Vanyar <- Vartalion
  • Wandering Tuor <- Lonely Turambar
  • Whyte Chyld Wyelder <- Chyld <- Shmaa <- Social Disturbance
  • Yo, Thubeldhia <- Monty <- Thubeldhia

[ 03-02-2007, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: Earendilyon ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"For I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words Bother me."

John 3:16-21

From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hidalgo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1083
posted      Profile for Hidalgo   Edit/Delete Post 
It happened a long ago, but I'll repeat it here.
I used to be Watcher, but I changed my name to Hidalgo.
Btw: it is a good idea, Earendilyon , but I think it has been done in the past without much success, I am afraid.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I am unworthy to remain a citizen of MT, so pay no heed to my words.

In Deo Spes Mea.

From: Madrid - Spain | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

posted      Profile for Earendilyon   Author's Homepage   Email Earendilyon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We'll see. Maybe WGW could make this into a sticky thread so it won't dissappear ....
From: Rivendell | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dís Thrain's Daughter
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3523

posted      Profile for Dís Thrain's Daughter   Email Dís Thrain's Daughter   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think this should be a sticky subject, like the one about birthdays.
There was no an official list in the previous thread, but some names could be get from there.
I know you can add:
Kosomot <- Kullervo
Findarato <- Curufinwe <- Curufin
Chylid - many different "mutations"
Mine was only cosmetic - I've only capitalized "Daughter"

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
~~
"You always make the stupidest things sound sort of attractive.." (Roger Zelazny - "Sign of Chaos")

From: Kraków/Cracow (Poland) | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

Thanx DTD for the contribution! Where can I find that other thread, so I can add some more, maybe. I haven't added Child's name (yet) for I'd like to have those names in the list.
Eöl i Moriquendë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4026
posted      Profile for Eöl i Moriquendë   Author's Homepage   Email Eöl i Moriquendë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Elenár <- lord FireStar

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
'~Formerly: Nolofinwë~ (Ex- Member) \{^v^^v^}/
When you were born, you were crying and everyone else was smiling. Live so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone else is crying.

From: Havens of Pelagir | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dís Thrain's Daughter
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3523

posted      Profile for Dís Thrain's Daughter   Email Dís Thrain's Daughter   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Alexius Commenia <- Citizen 2612
From: Kraków/Cracow (Poland) | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Powerscource <------ xXx

I thought this might be useful in many ways []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Her Majesty the High Duchess of Torture and Pain.
Server of the Sun
~
Athene and Arien the Maia:
Overtaking posters since 2003

From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eöl i Moriquendë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4026
posted      Profile for Eöl i Moriquendë   Author's Homepage   Email Eöl i Moriquendë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Telperáca <- Celebdraug

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
'~Formerly: Nolofinwë~ (Ex- Member) \{^v^^v^}/
When you were born, you were crying and everyone else was smiling. Live so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone else is crying.

From: Havens of Pelagir | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Powerscource <------ xXx
Wow!! Its a girl!! (and i though it was gonna be a imature guy [] )

quote:
Telperáca <- Celebdraug
Yay to that! [] []

[ 03-22-2004, 07:17 AM: Message edited by: Telperáca ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Hi! My name is Telpy and I'm a Skittle-addict.

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendilyon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 322

*bump*
Faramir Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3268

posted      Profile for Faramir Took   Email Faramir Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I added Vinyaner, but everybody knows who I am.

[ 03-22-2004, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Faramir Vinyaner Took ]

From: Joisey | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's Powersauce, not Powerescource.
From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Whyte Chyld Wyelder
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3898

posted      Profile for Whyte Chyld Wyelder   Author's Homepage   Email Whyte Chyld Wyelder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Chyld > Shmaa > Social Disturbance
From: Lost in the depths of my mind | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It's Powersauce, not Powerescource.
Same thing! And she changed her name...again! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3898

posted      Profile for Whyte Chyld Wyelder   Author's Homepage   Email Whyte Chyld Wyelder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
yeah it's like pixie something or other now.
From: Lost in the depths of my mind | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

Needs a decent name!

Thinking of changing my name to Silver Wolf

[ 03-23-2004, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: Telperáca ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

queen Ranele
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4440
posted      Profile for queen Ranele   Email queen Ranele   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ooooh, Silver wolf is nice!!! Do you have an avatar for that?
From: Where NOBODY can find me ;) | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lost king
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4098
posted      Profile for the lost king   Author's Homepage   Email the lost king   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sugar Plum Farie<-Powersauce <- xXx

Evil little n00b. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ignorance is NOT bliss, It's a freakin' pain in the butt.

That's what pessimistic optimism is all about. ~Braeden Fireheart

From: Lameham MD | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3898

You should, hell that's what everybody calls you anyways. Don't know why, but they do.
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Since I like to tease her, I can't pass up this addition:

Findarato <- Curufinwe <- Curufin <- Theodwyn

From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lost king
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4098
posted      Profile for the lost king   Author's Homepage   Email the lost king   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Silver Wolf <- Telperáca <- Celebdraug
Kinda obvious but I wanted to say it none the less.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ignorance is NOT bliss, It's a freakin' pain in the butt.

That's what pessimistic optimism is all about. ~Braeden Fireheart

From: Lameham MD | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

SPAM!! []

*and this post has a point too* []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3898

And what point would that be?
*loves the new name*

Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » Name changes - RFP - Updated: 02-03-07, 16.47 GMT (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help