Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  19  20  21 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » BIRTHDAYS - RFP (Page 4)
Author Topic: BIRTHDAYS - RFP
Arisimi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4131
posted      Profile for Arisimi   Email Arisimi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Crate,
Was still skimming thru the B-Day list and saw yours! GOOD DAY you have there for your B-Day! Us Leo's will celebrate together too! LOL!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I generally wallow in my own crapulence.
09/21/07/ By Thangail
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Come now, my dear. Everything on MT is supposed to be taken out of context, especially if it's in the Pony... "
2/22/05, by: Silmahtar
Hey! That fairy dust is expensive! Do you know how many fairies I have to grind up just to get a handful?

From: Never-Never Land | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*rubs hands together*
*wonders if this mean more gifts*

Mine is Feb. 9th!!

From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Peregrin Took
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1176

posted      Profile for Peregrin Took   Email Peregrin Took   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
October 11! October 11!!

And, just in case they don't show themselves, Saruman the Chris is also on October 11th. YAY for we.

[ 01-04-2004, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: Peregrin Took ]

From: Northern NY | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ancalima
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 2995
posted      Profile for Ancalima   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
November 7, the day before my mom's.
From: Cali | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Dolenbalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2019

posted      Profile for Sir Dolenbalion   Email Sir Dolenbalion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My Birthday is June 28th.
From: The Great Lime Green, Bright Blue, and Purplewood of Dolebyland! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Curufin the Crafty
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2540

posted      Profile for Curufin the Crafty   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
July 23. I will be twenty. []
From: Wherever people are oppressed... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peony Brandybuck
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2062

posted      Profile for Peony Brandybuck   Author's Homepage   Email Peony Brandybuck   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mine is April the 12th. Ranger of the North and I rule all.
From: Bywater | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thangail
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1292

posted      Profile for Thangail   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmmm.. a week today, the 12th.. Lucky me, the big 2-4..
From: Capital City | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anorfildur Isilme
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3324

posted      Profile for Anorfildur Isilme   Email Anorfildur Isilme   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
June the 28th !!!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The Witch Queen----Black Bishop of The Dark Diocese

"No i ahië ya meril cenë Ambaressë" -El

From: Sometimes Hell , sometimes Heaven | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arisimi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4131
posted      Profile for Arisimi   Email Arisimi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Findaráto , you also have a good B-Day! Same as my hubbies! However he won't be as young as you are. ENJOY your youth! I wasted mine and now I miss it! I'm old, worn out and tired. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I generally wallow in my own crapulence.
09/21/07/ By Thangail
"Come now, my dear. Everything on MT is supposed to be taken out of context, especially if it's in the Pony... "
2/22/05, by: Silmahtar
Hey! That fairy dust is expensive! Do you know how many fairies I have to grind up just to get a handful?

From: Never-Never Land | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi people!

It does look like it will be Wednesday before I catch up with this. I am however trying to get the January birthdays in the first post as I notice them so that nobody is missed!

Not that I have any bias towards this month, of course. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor KingRichard
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 26

posted      Profile for KingRichard   Email KingRichard   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
KingRichard - October 21st
White Gold Wielder - December 9th

[]

From: U.S.A. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lost king
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4098
posted      Profile for the lost king   Author's Homepage   Email the lost king   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mine is Dec. 26th. Hoohah
From: Lameham MD | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elyrka Redsmith
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3054

posted      Profile for Elyrka Redsmith   Author's Homepage   Email Elyrka Redsmith   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Elyrka Redsmith - 31st October
From: On the wind in the wires. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eulalia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2417

posted      Profile for Eulalia   Author's Homepage   Email Eulalia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bc- October 2nd. I think that might be Ensa Lucis', too.
From: kansas city, mo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]

Okay, I think that's now up to date. The last one I added was Bc's, so if you posted after her, you'll be in the next batch.

If I got the date wrong, or the spelling, or anything, PM me please.

Honestly, I get home from college at 9.30 pm and can find nothing better to do...

[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My birthday is December 16. []

Good idea!

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

I'm still here, so you're in Lilli!
Roll of Honor Tindómerel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3721

posted      Profile for Tindómerel   Author's Homepage   Email Tindómerel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Mine is Feb. 9th!!
You have the same B-day as my mom, Eah!!
From: a small hole in the ground | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calengristiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3997

posted      Profile for Calengristiel   Email Calengristiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
October 5th
From: Home | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wilarwin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3893
posted      Profile for Wilarwin   Email Wilarwin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Mine is August 31... only a few, more like 8, months to go...
[]

From: Why the **** do you care where I am from. jkjkjk | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Nessime Lisen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3903

posted      Profile for Nessime Lisen   Author's Homepage   Email Nessime Lisen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Great idea SSA. My birthday is November 14.
From: North of the 45th Paralell | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rómenya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2589

posted      Profile for Rómenya   Author's Homepage   Email Rómenya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
December 1! [] Yay! (Dian you rock [] )
From: In the shadow of the day | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dís Thrain's Daughter
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3523

posted      Profile for Dís Thrain's Daughter   Email Dís Thrain's Daughter   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
September 5
From: Kraków/Cracow (Poland) | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aredhel Isilrá
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3149

posted      Profile for Aredhel Isilrá   Author's Homepage   Email Aredhel Isilrá   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
December 2.
From: Etelä-Pohojanmaa; Finland | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » BIRTHDAYS - RFP (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  19  20  21 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help