Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  19  20  21 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » BIRTHDAYS - RFP (Page 3)
Author Topic: BIRTHDAYS - RFP
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, mine’s already there…

If I should post a link to a list of birthdays in the K&K… Snowman’s being one of them… would I get avalanched?

[]

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Great idea!

Mine is December 22

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roccowen Eilonwyiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3727

posted      Profile for Roccowen Eilonwyiel   Author's Homepage   Email Roccowen Eilonwyiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I wan to go to France on my birthday and pretend that the celebration is for me.
From: waiting in a hall, watching a silhouetted figure through a doorway | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor ElenaeFalmaKal
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3914

posted      Profile for ElenaeFalmaKal   Email ElenaeFalmaKal   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
July 18th, if you please!
From: Boston, MA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liriana
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1849

posted      Profile for Liriana   Email Liriana   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nice thread.

my birthday is July 4th. I don't need to go any where on my birthday to pretend the celebration is all for me, lol.

[ 01-04-2004, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: Liriana ]

From: oregon! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roccowen Eilonwyiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3727

posted      Profile for Roccowen Eilonwyiel   Author's Homepage   Email Roccowen Eilonwyiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: waiting in a hall, watching a silhouetted figure through a doorway | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pharaz Kiwi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2880

posted      Profile for Pharaz Kiwi   Author's Homepage   Email Pharaz Kiwi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yay for July people, and yes, france for my birthday...hmmm []
From: Dead smack in the middle, New Zealand | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Sandry of Ruatha
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2732

posted      Profile for Lady Sandry of Ruatha   Author's Homepage   Email Lady Sandry of Ruatha   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm July 9th.

[ 01-04-2004, 06:03 AM: Message edited by: Lady Sandry of Ruatha ]

From: Ruatha Hold | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi people!

I've not forgotten this, but term starts tomorrow and I'm kinda busy. Just keep adding your birthdays, and I will get them all into the first post. Though it may be Wednesday before I have time.

*Happy Birthday to Us*

Lol

edit: If you too have a January birthday, add it here, but also PM me so we don't miss you! *hugs for Capricorns*

[ 01-04-2004, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ziggy
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 4040

posted      Profile for Ziggy   Email Ziggy   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nice idea!!! [] [] []

November 13

From: earth, i guess | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
White Gold Wielder
Steward of Minas Tirith
Citizen # 2

posted      Profile for White Gold Wielder   Author's Homepage   Email White Gold Wielder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This will be obsolete once the calendar is back in place, but I suppose I'll make it sticky for now.

BTW, Dec. 9th.

From: Chicago | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crate
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3930
posted      Profile for Crate   Email Crate   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
August 17 1988 thank you very much. Great day for all mankind []
From: Newcastle, England | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azure Anchors of Arlia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3166

posted      Profile for Azure Anchors of Arlia   Author's Homepage   Email Azure Anchors of Arlia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mines July 23rd. Hurrah for July!

[ 01-04-2004, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: maiden of mirkwood ]

From: Arlia Village | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I thought I had already posted mine but I guess not []

Mine is October 10th. It would be much appreciated if you coudl add me []

From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2465

posted      Profile for ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email ZoSo 'Ice Cold' Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
March 10th here!
From: Rhode Island, yo! | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arda
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1019

posted      Profile for Arda   Author's Homepage   Email Arda   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nice idea.
Mine's July 29th

From: Madrid - SPAIN | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Alatariel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3756

posted      Profile for Alatariel   Author's Homepage   Email Alatariel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
SSA, can you add my birthday to the list?
It's November 21!

From: The Golden Wood | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ranger of the North
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3961

posted      Profile for Ranger of the North   Email Ranger of the North   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
4/12
From: College | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvengirl
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1757

posted      Profile for Elvengirl   Author's Homepage   Email Elvengirl   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sept.15 for me []
From: Tennessee | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Eowyn of Edoras
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 714

posted      Profile for Eowyn of Edoras   Author's Homepage   Email Eowyn of Edoras   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently June is still the best month to be born in... []
From: Pa, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
At this point January has the most....but there are quite a few good people born in June...in fact so far I like all of the June people []

[]

From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bag-End's Legendary Julz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2467

posted      Profile for Bag-End's Legendary Julz   Author's Homepage   Email Bag-End's Legendary Julz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mine's January 14th. []
From: Moscow, Idaho | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Radagast the Squib
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3200

posted      Profile for Radagast the Squib   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
February 23! []
From: Somewhere in Mirkwood | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

posted      Profile for Guinevere   Author's Homepage   Email Guinevere   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
February 21!
That goes for La-Brendel too (obviously)

From: California, where else? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arisimi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4131
posted      Profile for Arisimi   Email Arisimi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I got married ON my birthday! No, I don't get cheated (on gifts etc...) and I didn't do it so hubby would remember. The year we got married, we had my sister's wedding in June, my cousin's in July, ours in August, and hubby's best friend in Sept. And we were IN each of them! WHEW! We were ready for a rest after that! LOL!

August 17th here!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I generally wallow in my own crapulence.
09/21/07/ By Thangail
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Come now, my dear. Everything on MT is supposed to be taken out of context, especially if it's in the Pony... "
2/22/05, by: Silmahtar
Hey! That fairy dust is expensive! Do you know how many fairies I have to grind up just to get a handful?

From: Never-Never Land | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » BIRTHDAYS - RFP (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  19  20  21 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help