Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  19  20  21 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » BIRTHDAYS - RFP (Page 2)
Author Topic: BIRTHDAYS - RFP
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lassë: May 9th []

Sorry 52! [] []

From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Whyte Chyld Wyelder
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3898

posted      Profile for Whyte Chyld Wyelder   Author's Homepage   Email Whyte Chyld Wyelder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ye shall never learn my birthday
From: Lost in the depths of my mind | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dianthelle Queen of Spies
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2566

posted      Profile for Dianthelle Queen of Spies   Author's Homepage   Email Dianthelle Queen of Spies   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
December 1st
Proud to be a Sag girl, just like Legolas

From: Elsinore | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

posted      Profile for Roxette   Email Roxette   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Its not January 24?!
From: I can see Manhattan from my.... | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*sobs bitter tears*

Your loss, sweetie!

edit: that was to Chyld

[ 01-03-2004, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Whyte Chyld Wyelder
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3898

posted      Profile for Whyte Chyld Wyelder   Author's Homepage   Email Whyte Chyld Wyelder   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*smacks Roxy with a big stick*

Since she posted it already, might as well add me too.

[ 01-03-2004, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Shmaa ]

From: Lost in the depths of my mind | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Mahanaxar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1540

posted      Profile for Mahanaxar   Email Mahanaxar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
June is clearly the best.
From: pants | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

We should just celebrate the Snoman's birthday the day he registered. []
Roll of Honor Roccowen Eilonwyiel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3727

posted      Profile for Roccowen Eilonwyiel   Author's Homepage   Email Roccowen Eilonwyiel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bastille Day!!!!!
From: waiting in a hall, watching a silhouetted figure through a doorway | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, Rochwen, you're in.

And as it is now 1am here, I'm off to bed. Keep posting and I'll catch up tomorrow.

btw, I've asked WGW if he will "sticky" this till we get the Calendar back, so hopefully we won't have to keep bumping.

G'night all. Sweet dreams!

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Smoogel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4103
posted      Profile for King Smoogel   Email King Smoogel   Edit/Delete Post 
My birthday is June 24th! I am a Cancer.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
For who would lie idle when the King of Smooglers has returned?

Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sâlienne de Lioncourt
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2570

posted      Profile for Sâlienne de Lioncourt   Author's Homepage   Email Sâlienne de Lioncourt   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
April 27

Go Taurus!!!

From: the Black Pearl | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nehraime
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2470

posted      Profile for Nehraime   Author's Homepage   Email Nehraime   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
August 23

Virgo on most calanders, Leo on some. Go cusps!

From: NYC | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Fingolfin of the Noldor
Captain of Avatars
Citizen # 156

posted      Profile for Fingolfin of the Noldor   Author's Homepage   Email Fingolfin of the Noldor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A fine idea, SSA! [] []

October 24th

From: Worcester, MA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altarial
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1103

posted      Profile for Altarial   Email Altarial   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
December 2nd []

Yay for December babies!!

From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Roxette
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2363

*makes baby sounds*
Anoren Anarinwa
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2435

posted      Profile for Anoren Anarinwa   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
October 9th....nice idea!
Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gil-galad
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 576

posted      Profile for Gil-galad   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
December 31st.
From: TX | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dianthelle Queen of Spies
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2566

posted      Profile for Dianthelle Queen of Spies   Author's Homepage   Email Dianthelle Queen of Spies   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gil-Galad and Orlando Bloom have the same zodiac....
From: Elsinore | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Precocious Auburn Hobbit
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2325

posted      Profile for Precocious Auburn Hobbit   Author's Homepage   Email Precocious Auburn Hobbit   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My birthday is Jan. 10th as well, SSA (I'll be 18...whee! *lol*)
'Tis the best day of the year, you know. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
~*~Defy Gravity~*~

From: Hattiesburg, MS | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Aelish
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3520

posted      Profile for Aelish   Email Aelish   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*today* Well, in the Eastern Hemisphere.

4 January.

From: It's kinda like playing "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego." | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Alatariel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3756

posted      Profile for Alatariel   Author's Homepage   Email Alatariel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
Mine is November 21st!!!!

From: The Golden Wood | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pharaz Kiwi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2880

posted      Profile for Pharaz Kiwi   Author's Homepage   Email Pharaz Kiwi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yay, Roch, we share a birthday. Yay for the 14th of July, and Yay for my fellow cancer star sign people
From: Dead smack in the middle, New Zealand | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kupo
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3738

posted      Profile for Kupo   Author's Homepage   Email Kupo   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
May 6th
From: If only, if only... | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Tindómerel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3721

posted      Profile for Tindómerel   Author's Homepage   Email Tindómerel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
April 22
*coughEarthDaycough*

From: a small hole in the ground | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » BIRTHDAYS - RFP (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  19  20  21 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help