Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » BIRTHDAYS - RFP (Page 19)
Author Topic: BIRTHDAYS - RFP
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That's gray hair cropping up, not snow.
e: [] hb, btw

[ 11-13-2009, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: pi ]

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Precocious Auburn Hobbit
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2325

posted      Profile for Precocious Auburn Hobbit   Author's Homepage   Email Precocious Auburn Hobbit   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This hobbit will be turning 24 years old tomorrow! Which, considering I joined MT way back in high school(!), is amazing.

My New Years/birthday resolution is to visit more often.

Happy Birthday and many wonderful years ahead to all my fellow January babies!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
~*~Defy Gravity~*~

From: Hattiesburg, MS | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap, I'm 40!! (As of last month).

Certainly don't feel it. Forty is the new 20. []

From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh good - that's probably why I feel like 35 []

Congratulations - belated ...

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday to Frodo and Bilbo! May your shadows never grow less, lads!

We shall, in celebration of this glorious day, be eating our customary Hobbit-Day meal of a "mighty dish of bacon and mushrooms, with much other solid farmhouse fare".

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthdays! [] []
That sounds like a great way of celebrating them.

*ponders what she can do in similar ways*

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good heavens, it's an SSA! *hug*
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've only just read this, so my apologies Neytari! Lots of *hugs* for you dear. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

(Better late than never, as my old Gaffer used to say [] )

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Got your card, SSA -- thanks! Hope your Christmas was blessed, and hope your upcoming birthday is as well. And hope I remembered your birthday correctly. []
From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Parmastahir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5320
posted      Profile for Parmastahir   Email Parmastahir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
HAPPY ELEVENTY NINTH, PROFESSOR!

Happy Birthday to the man who made all of this possible.

Away from The Green Hill Country,

Parmastahir

From: Green Hill Country | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angathas
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1319
posted      Profile for Angathas   Author's Homepage   Email Angathas   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Prof. Tolkien! Imagine if you were still with us today. A living time machine at age 120 giving interviews about LOTR, the Hobbit, the films, the adaptations, etc, and even your account of time in the trecnches in World War 1.
From: Staten Island, New York 10306 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

As there are few regular posters in the city these days, so that individual birthday threads are unlikely to attract much attention, I suggest that birthday greetings be posted in the Golden Newt, which is now open to all. Of course please feel free to post in still-closed threads as well. []

If you have never posted in this thread giving us your birthday, please do so, and I will add you to the first post. []

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Okay. []
6. September

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Virgos are the best, conceived during all of those yuletide parties. []

13. September.

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

My mom went skiing in Austria that February. Maternal Grandmother wasn't entirely happy. []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You mean when she was pregnant ? []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Yup, 2 months in. []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Your mother is bold. I like that []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

I think the vacation was more planned than I was. []
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Skiing? That could explain a lot. [] []

Also, Inc'. [] We'll all be getting bored. []

[ 03-26-2012, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

My not very lamented former mother-in-law was a Virgo. I have dated two Virgo guys. I don't generally like Virgos []

However, you two seem to be all right []

And you are added to the first post! []

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Thank you. [] I and pi are Tolkien fans which makes us better than your other experiences. []

*Assuming quite much* []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Happy birthday this week to Snowy.
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

Along with Artaresto and myself earlier this month!
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » BIRTHDAYS - RFP (Page 19)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help