Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  19  20  21 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » BIRTHDAYS - RFP (Page 12)
Author Topic: BIRTHDAYS - RFP
Arorë Silvertongue
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3570

posted      Profile for Arorë Silvertongue   Author's Homepage   Email Arorë Silvertongue   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aermir Goldenflower's Birthday just passed: it's the 13th of August.
From: Home. For now. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And I am supposed to know that, how?

If people post their birthdays, I add them to the first post. Once their birthdays are in the first post, that is then the end of my responsibility.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arorë Silvertongue
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3570

posted      Profile for Arorë Silvertongue   Author's Homepage   Email Arorë Silvertongue   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nononono! you not supposed to know, she supposed to post it!
From: Home. For now. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Would you wish that I add her, on your posting? That I can do!
Arorë Silvertongue
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3570

Yes! Please!
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Your wish is my command. []

In this thread, at least, I merely serve. []

Arorë Silvertongue
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3570

Thank you!
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Psst! Just to remind everone, Oriona's birthday is coming up on August 24nd!!! ... and I'm giving her something extra special. [] She has no idea.
-Keo

[ 08-19-2004, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Princess Keona ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

I never forget the 22nd - of any month. []
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm such an idiot, I wrote 22nd, which is when we're having her Birthday OUTING but her actual birthday is on the 24th. *slaps forehead*
I'm tired, leave me alone.

SSA, why don't you forget the 22nd?
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

It's pay day. []
Dancing Sparrow
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2240

posted      Profile for Dancing Sparrow   Author's Homepage   Email Dancing Sparrow   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] [] HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUMA!!!! [] []

[] It's Glorfy's 12th birthday so everyone raise a glass! []

[] *cough*22*cough*

From: Over Yonder *points south* | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altarial
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1103

posted      Profile for Altarial   Email Altarial   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, we missed it! [] But Happy Birthday, Puma!!! []

*purrs*

From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Could I remind you that this is an information thread, not one for expressing birthday wishes. If you wish to do that, please start threads in The Pony, as per custom.

Thank you.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Imrahil of Amroth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4809
posted      Profile for Imrahil of Amroth   Email Imrahil of Amroth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My birthday is 21 February, 1990.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"For foremost on the field rode the swan-knights of Dol Amroth with their Prince and his blue banner at their head. 'Amroth for Gondor!' they cried. 'Amroth to Faramir!'"

From: Billings, MT | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

posted      Profile for Guinevere   Author's Homepage   Email Guinevere   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey we have the same birthday!
Thats cool.

Except Im a year older. [] For some reason I thought you were older.
-Guin

[ 09-09-2004, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: Guinevere ]

From: California, where else? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imrahil of Amroth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4809
posted      Profile for Imrahil of Amroth   Email Imrahil of Amroth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Cool!
You're 15?
So that would make you a sophomor. Unless you're from Britain.
Why did you think I was older?

[ 09-09-2004, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Imrahil of Amroth ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"For foremost on the field rode the swan-knights of Dol Amroth with their Prince and his blue banner at their head. 'Amroth for Gondor!' they cried. 'Amroth to Faramir!'"

From: Billings, MT | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guinevere
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1141

posted      Profile for Guinevere   Author's Homepage   Email Guinevere   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Im 15, and a sophomor.

Notice my location says "California".
-Guin

From: California, where else? | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estel the Ranger
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4576

posted      Profile for Estel the Ranger   Author's Homepage   Email Estel the Ranger   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
excuse me.....but what the fudge is a sophomor?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
when i try to be somthing i am nothing. when i am true, im exactly who i wanna be...

From: jasper TX via melbourne VIC Australia. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Imrahil of Amroth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4809
It's the name of your second year in high school over here.

Guinevere, I saw that right after I posted. []

[ 09-09-2004, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Imrahil of Amroth ]

Theoden King
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4826
posted      Profile for Theoden King   Email Theoden King   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
August 24nd!!!
ROTFL [] []

BTW my b-day is January 25, 1990. No matter how you spell sophomor it looks like it's spelled wrong

[ 09-10-2004, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: Theoden King ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Arise, Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken, sheild be splintered, a sword day, a red day ere the sun rises! Ride now, ride now,! Ride to Gondor!

From: The Red States | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Silmahtar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4806

posted      Profile for Silmahtar   Author's Homepage   Email Silmahtar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
No matter how you spell sophomor it looks like it's spelled wrong
Maybe because it's spelled "sophomore?

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=sophomore

From: Vinya-Tárilos | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

*sighs*

Would you mind just posting your birthdays in this thread, and taking the chat elsewhere?

Thank you.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Theoden King
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4826
posted      Profile for Theoden King   Email Theoden King   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
last one *waits for retribution from SSA*

i was confused cuz the last three people to say it spelled it that way. No wonder

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Arise, Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken, sheild be splintered, a sword day, a red day ere the sun rises! Ride now, ride now,! Ride to Gondor!

From: The Red States | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aina Moja
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1962

posted      Profile for Aina Moja   Author's Homepage   Email Aina Moja   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
SSA~ I changed mi nombre to Aina Moja. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
They miss the whisper that runs any day in your mind,
“Who are you really, wanderer?”—
and the answer you have to give no matter how dark
and cold the world around you is: “Maybe I'm a king.”
William Stafford

From: The Back of A Camel | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Create a New Poll  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Prancing Pony » BIRTHDAYS - RFP (Page 12)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  19  20  21 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: UnStick Topic   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help